“There was a lot to be had and I loved everything on my plate.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Indian Accent

Indian Accent
Ranked #2 of 12,556 Restaurants in New Delhi
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Delhi, Delhi, India
“There was a lot to be had and I loved everything on my plate.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Chef Manish Mehrotra, I googled his name I found out that Indian Accent at The Manor is headed by him, the foodie in me instantly knew that I was going to try out the restaurant the following day. When it comes to European and North Indian food experimental cooking, there is no place like Indian Accent. The presentation of the dishes alone with wow you beyond belief. Everything's fantastic and I can say with confidence that this is one of the finest restaurants in South Delhi. What I love about Manish Mehrotra that he doesn't stick with the same menu, he changes his menu all the time and it never ceases to surprise me. If you are at Indian Accent, you have to try their Peanut Butter Chicken, butter makes everything better and if I ever buy a jar of peanut butter it's gone the following morning and what the Chef had done with this dish surely deserves an applause.

The Foie Gras Stuffed Galawat that comes with a Strawberry Green Chilli chutney was heavenly. It was so delicious that I can eat it every day for the rest of my life without even thinking twice or getting bored. The combination of spices and seasoning was so brilliant that I couldn't help licking my lips. The Banana Sticky Cake is also something that was very new to me and I just loved every bite of it. There was a lot to be had and I loved everything on my plate. The staff was extremely attentive to our needs and they made sure that our glasses were always full of water and we had all the things we needed. They also recommended us things we would really enjoy. Great hospitality and commendable service. If you are thinking of a restaurant to eat at this weekend, look no further, Indian Accent is the place to go to - food haven!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank sonalikapoor9

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
“Great service, food and desserts.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Came for the trip advisor review and now I know why it's number one.
I made the reservation and came alone.
Very nice people at the entrance and the waiters too.
Food is amazingly good!

• Visited June 2013
Tokyo, Japan
“Awesome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

We can joy Japnese style (Teppan Yaki) Indian food.
It is a kind of entertaiment.
Of course, for Veg. and Non Veg can be selected.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Katsumi_Tokyo_Japan
New Delhi, India
“Gourmet Indian food with a twist”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

The flavors are eclectic, be it a conversion of indian street food, or the humble dosa from the south, served with mouth watering morel mushrooms, the lamb dishes, the variation of breads
or the lentils.
The desserts are soo zoo good and different that even people on a diet will have it without guilt!
The food at this restaurant is beyond comparison

• Visited April 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great Service and Awesome Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great Fusion food. Unlike other Hotels and Restaurants of New Delhi, Hotel Manor which houses the Indian Accent is nestled away from major roads in the Friends Colony. We had thought that searching for it could be an issue, but everyone around knew about the hotel. The food was real awesome. The concept of Tasting Menu is also very unique in India. The Service from the very knowledgeable staff was impeccable. Getting a table can be an issue because of prior reservations which are sometimes made many weeks in advance.
All in all a true Indian Restaurant for all the visitors of the country. For Indians, it is a new unique experience.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Aviral_Tripathi
Oldworldhospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Indian Accent, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Namaste!

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your recent dining experience at Indian Accent.

Your feedback has been shared with our Executive Chef and the entire team, who are grateful for the appreciation.

We eagerly look forward to welcoming you again.

Best regards,