“nice nice nice”
Review of Hotel Hari Piorko

Hotel Hari Piorko
Ranked #55 of 777 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I stayed in semi deluxe room , was costing me 1350 rupees inclusive of all taxes.
almost total 10 days i stayed in the month of june.
very nice room i can say at this resonable rate.
best part i saw in this hotel is that , they have nice online reservation system and actually these people will try their best to help you.
actually earlier i was planning to rech delhi by flight , so i booked this hotel room as well as taxi well in advance but unfortunately i have to postpone my trip.
best thing is that these people changed my schedule and booking according to me only without chaarging a single rupee.
room service is really good.
i stayed in month of june so weather was pretty hot outside , so i preferred to stay most of the time in hotel room only.
delhi staation is just few hundred meters only, as well from hotel you can hire taxis at very reasonable rate too.
food was fantastic , most of the time i tried non-veg food only , its hygienic.
hotel has got 2 restaurents one indoor as well other one is rooftop.
i will recommend each and everyone to stay in this hote.

Room Tip: you request the guy at reception he will try his best to give the best room according to your budget...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,773)

Reviewed June 29, 2012

This is my 3rd visit to N.Delhi and I always stayed at my favorite place. Yes it's Hari Piorko. Neat and clean room with 24 hour hot water and free WiFi. Acquarium gives a peaceful feeling at night while sleeping on comfy bed. I met Danielle on my first visit and he created a vey good impression about customer care and response to my needs.
Also, hotel is walking distance to N.Delhi rail station. Most of the shopping area are located near by. I congratulate to Danielle and staff for courteous service.

Recommendation: I think all employees should have some type of uniform or a hotel name tag, so anyone can identify as hotel personnel.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank arun43
Reviewed June 27, 2012

An amazing Hotel in one of the busiest part of Delhi. From the minute we walked in staff were friendly and took care of our every need.

Room Tip: Choose rooms which are further down the hall and away from main street.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BrianonHoliday143
Reviewed June 27, 2012

This was the first hotel we stayed in when we arrived to India. I didnt know what to expect. Everybody was so friendly and helped. The room was very nice and clean. Also the bathroom was amazing very modern. It has HOT water ! Which is always a plus. It has tons of stores surround it. Its nice to walk around and shop.

Whether your on business or a tourist this is a great place to stay in New Delhi. In the heart of the shopping area, it is lively until 10pm with its many shops and markets. And literally the area around the hotel closes down at 10pm. The streets the littered with plastic and paper and then cleaned to be unrecognisable in the morning.Flat screen televison in your room, with laptop size safe within the wardrobe. It has a desk in the cormer with wifi available. The bed is large and very comfortable with air conditioning provided in the room. As is a fridge.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank shankyindelhi2000
Reviewed June 27, 2012

me and my wife stayed there from June 12 to 14 and to my surprise the hotel was at walking distance from New Delhi railway station. We entered hotel at about 10am and to our nightmare, me and my wife was asked about our photo id cards for identification. I had the photo id but my wife did not have that.Than we were given the indication from reception that they will not let us enter the hotel room until we both had our id cards with us. We were clueless as what to do in the new city, far from home, and we had given up the hope...meaning....experience ruined and our mood was off. We were planning to go back to the station again and find next train to home. We were blaming the hotel personnel for this act......but , but, but....IT WAS OUR MISTAKE AS WE DID NOT READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE HOTEL AT THE TIME OF BOOKING FROM MAKEMYTRIP...which categorically stated that each gueast should be carrying the photo id card and by the way, this rule is set by govt so i request every... and i mean each guest not to forget to carry your photo id card (preferably DL).
Now as we were planning to go back to station, to out greater surprise....one staff member came and showed us our room and we were checked in....before time i.e at 11am.
So, the moral of the story is...they let us in even after noting that it was our mistake.
I would highly recommend the hotel as the service, food, location is and value for money is good at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank aditya_tripathi79
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I came from rajasthan and was looking for accomodation near new delhi railway station. I found out this hotel and went to stay for 3 days. The hospitality started right from the entrance and i was greeted by the front office staff vry well. I was amazed with the problem solving attiude of the front desk. The rooms were spacious,well lit and tidy. The food was also appealing. If i get a chance again i would love to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This was my second time in Hari Piorko. Rooms are nice and clean. It was very hot in Delhi on 22nd June 2012. AC and Refrigerator were working fine. As it was very hot, it took sometime for AC to cool the room.

Hotel staff helped us to keep our luggage in their store room for few hrs as our train was at 4.30PM and check out time was 12 noon.

Plus Points :: New Delhi Railway station and Metro station are at walking distance.
Negative :: No parking place for your private vehicle in crowded main bazaar.

Overall stay was excellent and had no complaints.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends