Tripadvisor

from $152.10
More Info
from $297.44
More Info
All reviews knowledgeable person recommend this trip shah jahan nice trip white marble beauty guide
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

I only had one free day in Delhi and wanted to visit the Taj Mahal located in Agra. Limited time was my issue and understood that a car drive from Delhi to Agra could take up to 5 hours (just one way!) leaving little time for sightseeing in Agra. Since I needed to be back in Delhi the very same day, a friend from California recommended me this tour company explaining it to me that they will pick me at my hotel in Delhi, take me to the Delhi train station (Gatiman train), will “seat me” on my assigned seat and will pick me up in Agra as the train arrives so that “I wouldn’t have any worries getting there”. It happened as told: the driver Akhtar picked me up promptly at 7:00 am (as agreed) and took me to the Delhi train station. He was very kind and knowledgeable. In Agra, I was picked up by the tour guide Ram and I believe that by 10:15 am I was already walking in beautiful Taj Mahal. The tour guide was also knowledgeable and took many photos of me, as per my request.
My tour included a visit to Agra Fort and Baby Taj. I loved the 3 places. Since we had an hour to spare before my train back to Delhi (5:50 pm), I decided to go back to the Taj Mahal and was able to take pictures of the afternoon with different light in the background, very beautiful.
The tour experience was excellent. My lunch was included, the restaurant was clean and food was good. I requested non-spicy and the tour guide arranged for it.
My train ticket included food in the train. That was the only thing I particularly didn’t eat. They give you also a bottle of water only thing I had on the train.
Also, when I first signed up, a person contacted me right away via WhatsApp to make sure my hotel data was accurate and I was provided with a copy of my train tickets. I found that interaction very professional and this person had a quick turnaround on every question I had.
In summary, I would definitely recommend this tour.

HarryATV2807, Owner at Agra Taj Visit, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Namaste! and greetings from Agra Taj Visit !!

We are delighted that you have spent a wonderful time with us and giving a chance to serve you.

We are truly thankful for the wonderful things you have said about the tour and the services, guides and chauffeur also.

It’s exciting to receive such valuable comments from our guests as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience to make us the most preferred destination in the City.

The guides, chauffeur we are using from our past guest experiences. We value our guests.

I appreciate your beautiful words for our teamwork.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back soon at Agra Taj Visit.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

It was amazing trip tickets were on time
Guid was wonderful person
We enjoyed lot.
Thanx to the team

Date of experience: January 2020
HarryATV2807, Owner at Agra Taj Visit, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mam,

Thanks for your feedback we try to provide best service to our valuable customer.

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

My tour was fantastic me and my all friends are enjoyed very much, very good facilities provided by TripAdvisor be on time .
Big thanks for TripAdvisor for made our tour memorial ☺️

Date of experience: December 2019
HarryATV2807, Owner at Agra Taj Visit, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Dear Sir

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed December 16, 2019 via mobile

It was an excellent tour. Very well organized. We were picked up at our hotel on time and taken to the train station. The driver Surender stayed with us and helped us board the train. On arrival to Agra our guide and driver were waiting for us. Liman was an excellent guide and Oumen kept us safe on the road. On getting back to Delhi, Surender was waiting for us on the train platform. The Taj Mahal was awesome, well worth the visit.

Date of experience: December 2019
HarryATV2807, Owner at Agra Taj Visit, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2019

I appreciate your beautiful words for our teamwork.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back soon at Wonderful Holidays.

Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

Trip was spiritual..... Sunshine with taj... Create soulful moments....transport was nice and guide was so experienced... Thnx for everything

Dear Sir,