FabHotel Cabana GK1
$148
$86
$119
$92
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
$177
$110
$174
$168
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$204
$161
Agoda.com
$99
$89
$169
$119
All reviewsm block marketgreater kailashkailash colonyhotel is locatedfood quality is goodnehru placewater pressureshort stayawesome staycouple of nightsmain roadthe hotel staffamazing hotelpleasant staydelhimrwardrobe
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We are a couple and frequently travell to Delhi for business and shopping and love the City in general. We like trying out new hotels. So we booked 5 nights in Hotel Cabana after my good friend recommended us the place. We should have realised instantly that it was not a good choice when they gave us their room price which was three times more than what my friend had paid 1 month ago. Anyway we were still looking forward to a good experience.
When we arrived the FO manager did not look very happy to see us. The room was small, noisey and smelled. We asked for a room change, but they were non available for the same price, they said we would have to pay extra. We thought we would manage. I went in for shower and got my self locked inside the bathroom. Because the lock broke when I tried to lock the bathroom door. They had no idea how to handle the situation. When I managed to get myself out- unscrewing the lock from inside with my own skill, they did not even bother to apologise for the incident. They said it was not their fault: it was a technical error. HOTEL CABANA GK1 DELHI boasts to be a 3 star Hotel: however they didn't have a phone in their bathroom. I had to bang the bathroom door from inside to make myself heard. I couldn't stay there even for a night and checked out the same night. To cap it all up they charged me the full amount for our horrible few hours experience in Cabana Hotel GK 1 NEW DELHI.

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank nirakar
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I travel a lot, and usually spend more than a couple of days in a hotel. Almost any hotel can make a good first impression, but good long term impressions are a different story. At the end of my stay, I will have spent 4 months here, and the service has been excellent. I do not speak the language, but the staff and management has been very diligent about making sure I am safe and have what I need.

The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, and there's plenty of hot water and water pressure. There's a safe and a small fridge in the wardrobe. The restaurant has a good mix of Indian and world cuisine, and room service is available. The laundry services are quick and good, and there's a dry cleaner across the street. There is also a shopping center with restaurants, clothing stores, grocery stores, etc. within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
CabanaHotel, General Manager at FabHotel Cabana GK1, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your positive feedback. We are deeply honored by your patronage and liking for our Hotel. At Cabana Hotel, it is our utmost priority to make sure we provide our guests with the best of services for them to feel at home. We take all efforts to ensure that our guests are comfortable.

We thank you once again for your appreciation and look forward to serve you better in many more times to come.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Hotel is having extremely good hospitality due it's well trained and well behaved staff controlled by very efficient management personnel like Mr.Sandeep Sharma who is helpful as well as well informed about your stay likes and dislikes if you are regular visitor .

• Stayed: April 2014
CabanaHotel, General Manager at FabHotel Cabana GK1, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your positive feedback. It is a matter of pride for us to note that you liked our hospitality and personalized services of our staff, especially Sandeep. We do make sure to take care of our guests’ preferences and make them feel at home in our hotel.

We thank you once again for your compliments and look forward to welcome you back at Cabana Hotel.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I stayed in Cabana during one week and I had a really good time, everything was perfect, it's rare to find a reception such as in this place, i was feeling well with everyone, every time i wanted somethings, someone was there for me. About comfort, my room was clean every day, I was there for business and it was a real pleasure when i came back on the evening to find my room clean such as my first day! Morever, I try their food for my first evening then I was eating at Cabana hotel every evening to not be dissppointed somewhere else.

if i have to give a mark it should be 10/10, i really advice this place for everyone coming in delhi.

A french client.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
CabanaHotel, General Manager at FabHotel Cabana GK1, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are extremely delighted to know that you liked our hotel and services to the fullest. We thank you for your positive comments. It is our endeavor to make sure we exceed our guests’ expectations in all our areas of services.

We thank you for recommending Cabana Hotel and look forward to welcoming you in not too distant a future.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I checked in on the 28th of Jan and stayed here for 5 nights. Delhi was at its coldest time of the year and the room was well equipped with its heater system which kept the room pretty warm. Toiletries were adequate.
The staffs were courteous.The food served in the rooms were really nice, on the safer side its always better to order Indian than Chinese or other cuisine.
Breakfast is OK.
Overall is a pleasant stay for a budget hotel in New Delhi.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank jasonz104
CabanaHotel, General Manager at FabHotel Cabana GK1, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Guest,

I thank you for your positive feedback about our hotel facilities and services. I am pleased to note that you found the rooms well equipped with the heater system. We have taken note of your feedback regarding cuisines other than Indian.

It would be an absolute delight to welcome you back to Cabana in not too distant a future.

Thank you.