“"best place to stay in south delhi"”
Review of Indee Home

and 1 more site!
Indee Home
Ranked #42 of 1,109 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stayed at Indee home for more than a week and i had a great experience. Location is very good - peaceful and green surrounding and very close to GK 2 M block market. Excellent management, very good service staff, clean and big well maintained rooms with spacious bathroom and all the amenities that you expect in a very good hotel is available here - wifi, tv with cable connection, coffeemaker, fridge, laundry etc. Best part was homemade very good quality food. Price is also very reasonable. I would recommend this place to everyone. Kapoor family on one side very warm and friendly and at the same time extremely professional. Indee home is a perfect combination of homely environment with luxury hotel facilities. If anyone has to stay in delhi and specifically in south delhi than this is the place.

Room Tip: All rooms are good,
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
ravinder171, Owner at Indee Home, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Dear Anand ,thank you so much for honest feelings about your stay at Indee Home .Glad to learn we were able to make your stay comfortable and lovely with us .It is our endeavour to make our guest feel at home and be a part our our Indee Home family .Look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Indee Home is a great B&B in South Delhi.
The location is good, the rooms are spacious, clean and inviting and the owners, Ravinder and Ritu Kapoor, are lovely hosts. I have been lucky enough to stay there twice and each time felt very much at home.

They live on the ground floor of the building - which means there's always someone nearby to help you out. They have been so helpful and accommodating with anything from organizing last minute drivers to breakfast in the early hours. There's wi-fi and you can make free phone calls locally - both very useful. It feels a very safe place to stay and you are very well looked after by the hosts and staff.

You can easily get around Delhi from there - and it's only a few minutes walk from M-Block market, which has a nice neighbourhood feel with restaurants, café's, grocery stores and the lovely fabric store Nalli's

I'd recommend it to anyone travelling to Delhi and I'd like to thank Ravinder and Ritu Kapoor for their kindness and hospitality.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
ravinder171, Owner at Indee Home, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Hello Traveller ,glad to learn that your stay with us was comfortable and enjoyable. At Indee Home it is our endeavour to make our guest feel at home and to help them in any way we can .Welcome to Indee Home family and look forward to hosting you soon .

Reviewed March 8, 2013

although it was difficult to find in the dark..we got there in the end. Even though it was late I was provided with tea and toast...and biscuits! Very welcome!! The owner was really friendly and the room itself was perfect. I needed some adapter plugs...despite the time they were found for me!
I will be staying again soon!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ShazF7
ravinder171, Owner at Indee Home, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Dear Traveller ,thank you for your write up and we are glad we were able to make your short stay with us comfortable and warm .We hope to host you for a longer period stay the next time .Welcome to our Indee Home family .

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Indee Home is located in a very good area of Delhi and has very affordable and comfortable stay facilities. The owners are very warm and courteous and the staff is equally helpful. The rooms and common areas are maintained very well over the years...... Over all, an excellent place to stay and one preferred by me and recommended to all!

Keep up the good work!

Vikrant Doshi

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
ravinder171, Owner at Indee Home, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Hi Vikrant ,Happy to learn about your stay with us being comfortable ,it is our endeavour to make our guest feel at home ,look forward to your next visit .

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed here for about two months . The owners are a well mannered , pleasant couple . They live in the same building .This is a huge plus . They are available 24/7 and attend to requests promptly . The free breakfast was good . Lunch and dinner were satisfactory , could include a dish or two more . The location is great . Taxis are no problem . The trendy M block market is just next door . The place is very safe . security guards screen visitors . The staff is quite efficient . Maybe , two or more persons cud be added to the staff . But I know how difficult it is to get reliable people to work for u in Delhi .. The bed linen needs to be of better quality and changed at least twice a week .over all 4 out of 5 . Will not mind staying here again .

Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Rengasami I
ravinder171, Owner at Indee Home, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Thank you Dr.Illango for your review .we truly appreciate your comments and have worked on it .Hope you will be able to notice the improvements on your next visit which we are looking forward to

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I stayed at Indee Home for 5 months, when I was doing an internship in New Delhi.
Before coming to India, I thoroughly read through the past reviews of this place on this website, and as everyone says, my overall stay was absolutely excellent, and was even above my expectations.

Mr & Mrs Kapoor's hospitality is almost magical. From the first day, they made me feel at home, and they treated me like a real family throughout my stay. When I was sick, Mrs Kapoor came to my room right away to see if I needed any help, and when I was having difficulty finding an auto-rickshaw to go to work, Mr Kapoor helped me out even it was very early in the morning. They were always available in person, on phone, on email... whenever I needed help.

The rooms are modern, clean, comfortable and safe. Indee Home also provides 24 hours hot and cold water supply, full power back-up, high speed wi-fi, air conditioner and heater, which are things that you cannot take for granted in India.

Indee Home is located at one of New Delhi's high end neighborhood, GK-2, and is a few minutes walk from M-Block Market. In M-Block Market, you can find a 24-7 convenience store, pharmacies, grocery stores, and numerous restaurants... pretty much everything you need for your daily life. If you walk for another 5 minutes to GK-2 S-Block, you will find a bakery named "Gopala," which became one of my most favorite bakeries in the entire city. If you are a sports person, I would also recommend to check out "Olympia Gym" which is one of the most popular gyms in the city.

The only thing I didn't find perfect, was the size of the hot water heater in the room. The tank has the capacity for showing with hot water only for 15-20 mins, and especially in winter, you have to wait for another half an hour or so to get the water reheated. This is not a problem in summer though, as the water is already pretty warm due to the high temperature outside.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this place for anyone planning to visit Delhi. It is a perfect bed & breakfast place for business people, students, couples, families, and anyone... and I can assure that you will have a truly pleasant stay, be it a stay for only 1 night, or for 5 months like myself :-)
I would like to thank Mr & Mrs Kapoor once again for making my stay in India such a wonderful one! Thank you!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We stayed here two separate times, and both stays were pleasant. Owner even did some laundry for us at no charge. All requests were handled immediately and the premises were extremely clean. Free WiFi too. Deducted one star for the odd sinks they have in the bathroom and the individual hot water heaters that have the capacity for only one shower, so you need to wait 10-15 min for it to recharge before a full shower's worth of hot water is available.

Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple