Open today: Closed

Reviewed December 31, 2018
Josh G
Toronto, Canada
India 4days delhi and agra trip

Flexible and relaxing trip.. hotel arrangement in delhi and agra unsatisfactory.. Need... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2018
Culture20002870619
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2018

My wife and I recently went to India on our honeymoon. We started our trip with a 7 day tour through Highland Travels and it was everything we could have asked for and more. We were greeted at the airport and taken to our hotel on the first night which made it a really smooth start to the trip. The next day we went to meet Mr. Noor the owner of Highland Travels and he gave us some delicious tea and we started our tour of Delhi. The next day we went to Jaipur then from there Ranthambore Park where we saw a wild Tiger! Then we were taken to Agra to see the beautiful Taj Mahal with an excellent tour guide and then taken back to Delhi to finish off the trip. Our drive Naginder was absolutely amazing! The driving in India is nothing like Canada and I would not have felt comfortable driving myself. Naginder did an incredible job getting us from place to place in a timely manner and always making sure we were comfortable and having a wonderful time.

We couldn't speak more highly about Highland Travels they gave us a great experience at a very reasonable price. Everyone at the company had our best interests at heart, were extremely honest and wanted us to have a great experience which we did thanks to them! If you can book through Highland Travels I would recommend it :)

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Josh G
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

Flexible and relaxing trip..

hotel arrangement in delhi and agra unsatisfactory..

Need improvement ..

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Culture20002870619
Reviewed September 1, 2018

Asif, who may or may not own this agency, is a confidence trickster of note. He presents as confident of his ability to deliver a service and knows how to charge for this 'service'. Unfortunately, I took him at face value! He delivered backpacker tours and accommodation at 5 star prices. His Rajasthan tour plan included 3 days of hard road travel in a 10 day tour, and 'hotels' that cost him at the most Rs2000 p/n - he charged 100% commission on each moment of the 'tour'! Complete disgrace, an absolute fraudster! Beware!

Date of experience: August 2018
4  Thank ODP2014
HighlandTravelsDelhi, General Manager at Highland Travels, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear Ms Who you are? We don't know you. When did you book the tour with the Highland Travels. Who is this Mr. Asif. I am surprised to see your review on TripAdvisor about Highland Travels. You may have book the tour with different company and you put review about Highland Travels.
We request you to remove the review written by you .
In order to clarify this please contact us through web site www.highlandtravels-tours-india.com
Please show us your proof that you have traveled with Highland Travels.
Thanks
please conctact
highland travels@usa.net
highlandtravels96@gmail.com

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Highland Travels helped me a couple of years ago to extend my visa and to buy a new plane ticket. They were very kind and professionel and I would use their services without hesitation when back to India.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed April 27, 2018

We visited Delhi, Agra, and Srinigar in 2003. Our friends at Highland Travels were kind, and knowledgeable, meeting us at the airport, arranging our flights too and from Kashmir, and providing a fantastic driver and guide for our trip to the Taj Mahal.

Note: While we were friends with one member of the Highland Travels organization before our visit to India and Kashmir, after this trip we felt like family.

Date of experience: May 2017