“Excellent place to stay-for business and family”
Review of Hotel La Suite

Hotel La Suite
Ranked #210 of 717 Hotels in New Delhi
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent place to stay-for business and family”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have been staying in La Suite since about last 5-6 years. The staff is extremely good, supportive. The rooms are clean and have easy access to Banks, 24 hours taxi service close by, nice restaurants in the vicinity. People who want to travel by metro too, its a great central location. I stay mainly for my business trips and my colleagues too stay here. I also booked the same Hotel for my sister and family during their vacation. I would recommend to stay here.... :-)

Room Tip: All rooms are equally comfortable as I have stayed in all possible rooms in last 5 years!!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Hemang70
jasmeet_bajaj, Manager at Hotel La Suite, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Mr Mehta

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with other travellers. Your are one of our old and VIP guest , I am glad to read that your stay with us was perfect and I’m looking forward to your next stay with us.

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed April 24, 2013

we had booked four rooms at hotel la suite, the experience was absolutely
comfortable, the staff were very helpful with our requirements. we definitely
recommend this hotel to travellers looking for clean and fuss free accommodation
near karol bagh in delhi.

Room Tip: rooms on the second floor are the best
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Vikas2981
Dear Mr Vikas ,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with other travellers. I am glad to read that your stay with us was perfect and I’m looking forward to your next stay with us.

Navás, Catalonia, Spain
Reviewed April 15, 2013

service was good and the interaction with the staff was clean neat and transparent . i would like to travel again with the family next time and wish to stay at the same place with the same staff and facilities they have provided me while on my journey . staff were friendly and nothing was too muc trouble for them and for me ofcourse

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank ronny86_13
Dear Mr Ronny ,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with other travelers. I am glad to read that your stay with us was perfect and I’m looking forward to your next stay with us.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Very kind courteous professional staff, front desk daljeet was a great help in arranging car, air travel and general care in making me feel very comfortable and welcome, will definitely recommend to any traveller business or leisure.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank NS13
Dear Sir ,

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Stayed at La Suite in New Delhi on 2 ocassions and found it to excellent value for money. The staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them.Good location and the rooms were very spacious and modern would not hesitate to book this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2012
4 Thank truswell
jasmeet_bajaj, General Manager at Hotel La Suite, responded to this review, June 26, 2013

Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Overall, this is a great hotel - from the inside! The outside is not something that would capture your eye, and the single vehicle driveway entrance kept me wondering if I was entering via the service door.

Staff are friendly as they can be, although some appeared reluctantly obliging to meagre requests (such as maps and directions). Also, the gym is located across the street and is not available at your convenience.

The initial bitter pills aside, the room itself is enormous! Yes, noisy given the proximity to the main road, having that much of space for the price I paid made the room stay very comfortable. Breakfast is not the greatest by way of variety but the clean, comfortable bed was a welcome sight at the end of my daily city trips and tours.

One downside was a daily request to turn on the geyser for hot water (apparently the Hotel is quite eager to trim its electricity bill - I do understand this - but as in most parts of India you need to look beyond some of the minor annoyances to enjoy your stay. Room service was prompt and food was quite tastey. Also, one of the upsides of staying at this hotel is that you are 100m away from the nearest Dehli Metro station. Get a tourist 3-day pass for a pittance and avoid the scourge (or as the locals woudl say "chor") taxi/tuk-tuk drivers. The metro gets you to where you want to be in no time (including the airport!).

Room Tip: Not sure, I was only able to judge from my room.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Moey9
Dear Sir ,

GM
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 20, 2012

This hotel is located next to a very busy roundabout. We ask them to book a taxi for us, they quoted Rs1200 all day for sightseeing. When we went settle the bill they charged us
Rs1800,for extra 2KM and for 1 extra hour which was not mention at the time of booking !!!
We didn't pay the extra because it was not mentioned at the time if booking. BEWARE!!!!
The room was clean & tidy , as was the bathroom. Breakfast was very disappointing, looked like left over food from the night before. We ordered room service for the evening, asked for less chiili in the curry, the takda dhal arrived full of chilli we could not even eat it, it was so hot!!

Room Tip: Do not book this hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple