“good”
Review of Hotel La Suite

Hotel La Suite
Ranked #202 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed April 15, 2013

service was good and the interaction with the staff was clean neat and transparent . i would like to travel again with the family next time and wish to stay at the same place with the same staff and facilities they have provided me while on my journey . staff were friendly and nothing was too muc trouble for them and for me ofcourse

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ronny86_13
jasmeet_bajaj, Manager at Hotel La Suite, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear Mr Ronny ,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with other travelers. I am glad to read that your stay with us was perfect and I’m looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Very kind courteous professional staff, front desk daljeet was a great help in arranging car, air travel and general care in making me feel very comfortable and welcome, will definitely recommend to any traveller business or leisure.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank NS13

Dear Sir ,

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Stayed at La Suite in New Delhi on 2 ocassions and found it to excellent value for money. The staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them.Good location and the rooms were very spacious and modern would not hesitate to book this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2012
4  Thank truswell
jasmeet_bajaj, General Manager at Hotel La Suite, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with other travellers. I am glad to read that your stay with us was perfect and I’m looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Overall, this is a great hotel - from the inside! The outside is not something that would capture your eye, and the single vehicle driveway entrance kept me wondering if I was entering via the service door.

Staff are friendly as they can be, although some appeared reluctantly obliging to meagre requests (such as maps and directions). Also, the gym is located across the street and is not available at your convenience.

The initial bitter pills aside, the room itself is enormous! Yes, noisy given the proximity to the main road, having that much of space for the price I paid made the room stay very comfortable. Breakfast is not the greatest by way of variety but the clean, comfortable bed was a welcome sight at the end of my daily city trips and tours.

One downside was a daily request to turn on the geyser for hot water (apparently the Hotel is quite eager to trim its electricity bill - I do understand this - but as in most parts of India you need to look beyond some of the minor annoyances to enjoy your stay. Room service was prompt and food was quite tastey. Also, one of the upsides of staying at this hotel is that you are 100m away from the nearest Dehli Metro station. Get a tourist 3-day pass for a pittance and avoid the scourge (or as the locals woudl say "chor") taxi/tuk-tuk drivers. The metro gets you to where you want to be in no time (including the airport!).

Room Tip: Not sure, I was only able to judge from my room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Moey9

Dear Sir ,

GM

Reviewed March 20, 2012

This hotel is located next to a very busy roundabout. We ask them to book a taxi for us, they quoted Rs1200 all day for sightseeing. When we went settle the bill they charged us
Rs1800,for extra 2KM and for 1 extra hour which was not mention at the time of booking !!!
We didn't pay the extra because it was not mentioned at the time if booking. BEWARE!!!!
The room was clean & tidy , as was the bathroom. Breakfast was very disappointing, looked like left over food from the night before. We ordered room service for the evening, asked for less chiili in the curry, the takda dhal arrived full of chilli we could not even eat it, it was so hot!!

Room Tip: Do not book this hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Narinder R
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Went to Delhi after 5 years for wedding shopping. Decided to stay at a hotel rather than with family for privacy issues. The cost was $100 per day. Reviews seemed excellent so I decided to book.

Day 1: The rooms we got weren't up to standard of $100 a night. We could tell sheets hadn't been changed as there were obvious creases of someone staying. Towels were in horrible condition -- black and really old. We asked them to reclean our room and bathroom.
Phone did not work, so we had to walk downstairs for everything. WIFI would not reach our room, only in the lobby. FALSE advertisements.

Day 2: we complained about the room. Said we need a new phone. We came back with few of our family members after a long day of tiring shopping, to find the rooms as we had left them. NOTHING was cleaned. Beds unmade, towels on the floor (as we left them so they would pick it up), coffee cups still on the table, the whole 9 yards. It was SO embarrassing to walk in with our family into a dirty room. ALL GUESTS EXPECT THE ROOMS TO BE MADE EVERYDAY. We told them were going out for half hr, please clean our room. The guy at the desk is scared or what I dont know, all he did was shake his head and that was that. We came back STILL the same. of course we did not have a phone either so we had to walk downstairs again at midnight to tell them COME CLEAN OUR ROOM. The guy at the reception desk just stood there mute.. we were just like CMON take some action .. I don't know what is wrong with the staff.

Day 3: Still no new phone. Mind you we were there for only 7 days. They were ready to replace our phone on day 6. I laughed and said don't worry we are checking out tomorrow.

Fast forward to last day: We had made agreements for a special rate. No one communicates with each other. We were getting hit with a rate we did not agree too. LUCKILY, my uncle had written down the rate with the managers hand writing on the note which was the only way we were able to prove it. They have no communication with each other, no computerized systems nothing. BE CAREFUL about that. Then instead of compensating for NO internet, NO phone, NO cleanliness, NO clean towels, we were charged with other fees. All we got was a hand written apology from the main manager for the mistakes. WHAT DO I DO WITH THAT? FRAME IT?

We have stayed at many hotels. Here in the US, one little thing goes wrong, we get a nicer room right away, once we came back to a gift basket. Reasons liek that is what makes you feel comfortable RETURNING to the hotel in the future. After the stupidity I saw at this hotel, the staff powerless to take any actions, or make a move or understand the urgency of making sure the customer gets what they want.. I would never stay here again.

False advertising, rates are not worth the hotel at all. The rooms are ok, but the service and cleanliness of sheets/towels is DISGUSTING.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank PayalG
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I Stayed 1 night at Hotel La Suite on my way to Agra and surprised with the attention and helpful staffs, free internet, clean room with decent amenities, tasty room service.special thank you to Jasmeet.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo