Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Ways to Experience World Travel Experiences
All reviews golden triangle tour support provided special mention must go additional sights bus driver wonderful trip hotel accommodations northern india amazing country spoke good english walking tour of old delhi fatehpur sikri indian traffic amazing tour amber fort his team felt safe
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019

Travelled with 2 girlfriends of mine after we changed our route from Kashmir to Shimla last minute. The tour arrangements were professional and good. Thanks to Hina, Prakash, Lucky and Shahi Ram for such excellent service as everything went as planned The sights were amazing, the experiences unique and wonderful. The only set back was: one hotel in Chandigarh was terribly dirty which we had complained to the agent and the last one in Delhi had the bath taps falling apart although the room condition was good. Overall a fantastic trip and would highly recommend it to anyone. Thanks WTX for the memorable trip arrangements.

Reviewed April 11, 2019

My daughter and I booked a 7 night Golden Triangle tour with World Travel Experiences for our Spring break. It was our first visit to India and we honestly had no idea what to expect when we arrived in Delhi. Before even getting there, we experienced visa issues and Prakesh worked with us for hours until we were able to sort it out. Despite the fact that is was 1am when we finally arrived, he was at the airport to greet us with a warm welcome and get us to our hotel without any worries. From this point forward, everything was taken care of for us. We literally didn't have to do a thing except show up each day. Our guides in each city were helpful and knowledgeable. The tours they chose for us were amazing and very well organized. Our driver, Dharmendra, took excellent care of us on the road for the entirety of our trip. I can't say enough good things about this company and the people that gave us such a wonderful experience. I will definitely be calling World Travel Experiences for our next trip to India!

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

I feel really good about writing this experience of mine after conducting Golden Triangle trips to India ,organized by WTX .It was really an unforgettable amazing trip for me .And also I feel like I have to visit again soon . It was really a smart choice that I opted WTX as my travel assistance partner and operator. My travel Agent “Prateek” was very smart,handsome ,friendly and also quick in giving response ,and has been ready to clear any doubt’s . The hotel’s that were suggested for me were very descent and the staff was very gentle and kind on top of that our driver was too damn good!! I wouldn’t hesitate to travel with WTX again as they stand apart from other travel agent’s in all terms.

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Incredible Trip with WTX!!!

I was looking for the India holidays and was searching agent’s everyday and I found WTX and sent my travel request. In 05 Min I got immediate response from Umashankar. Uma helped me a lot and provided me all the information with his fastest response. In one week I have booked my trip with him and got all the confirmation as per deal. Finally we land in India and met with Uma. He helped me for the Sim card and currency exchanges. Finally we had a great time In India with Rajasthan Tour. Me and my husband enjoyed our holidays in Rajasthan India to the fullest. The drivers and guides were very amazing and English speaking, Very good knowledge about the places and very helpful, polite, informative, Hotels were fantastic, Guide were very knowledgeable. WTX is highly recommended for your holiday to India.

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank Ashadevie
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

I got this tour of a Groupon and it was such a great deal I was worried no one would turn up at the airport when I landed. I couldn't have been more wrong. As a single female traveller I was apprehensive about travelling alone in India. With this company I felt relaxed and so well taken care of. At every airport, railway station and hotel I was met with a private guide and driver identifying themselves by holding a placard with my name on it. All staff were friendly and attentive, Prakash was in contact with whatsapp. All the hotels had WiFi. I can highly recommend this company

2  Thank Hollowaysbeach