TripAdvisor
New Delhi
Post
Inbox
Search

All reviews golden triangle taj mahal fantastic tour always felt safe tuk tuk great driver krishna company india guide bikaner knowledge culture mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I travel india and travel with krishan ,he is good men , he have clean car good english speak ,i requmand him ,thanks krrish

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 13, 2019

It was very well planned visit and Krishan was highly professional and took personal care & interest.His passion for his work makes a huge difference and makes the tour an amazing experience..
Amazing trip indeed.
Highly recommend Krishan Verma as tour partner..

Date of experience: August 2019
Krishan D, Owner at Tour India By Car, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2019

Dear Valuable Guest

Namaste & Greeting from Tour India By Car Delhi (A India Vacation Planner With Mr. Krishan and Team 9212360526 )

Thanks for choosing service we look forward to see you again for your next trip with Tour India By Car Delhi (A India Vacation Planner With Mr. Krishan 9212360526 )

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

I can definitely recommend! The guide is very kind, helpful, reliable! He was always willing to help me with everything I needed. Sincerely thank you very much:)

Date of experience: September 2019

Reviewed August 31, 2019

he is very professional, speaks excellent English.
He has a lot of local knowledge and has traveled throughout the country.
we did a fantastic tour and helped us with anything.
I recommend it

Date of experience: August 2019
Krishan D, Owner at Tour India By Car, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2019

Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

Despite a handful of tour companies to choose from, I went ahead with this company after the owner persistence trying to win my business. The deal is basically tour Taj Mahal & Agra, no tourist shop & pay at the end of the tour.

The guide for Taj Mahal & Agra was great but the whole trip was a shocker. The driver was at once late picking me for nearly 40 mins, spent 10 mins finding his car, another 20 mins refuelling his car who had no money to pay fuel & toll. I had to bail him out using my own monies.

The biggest con is despite assurance of no tourist shop, I was taken to an “artist centre” where in fact a shop with selling pressure technique.

Dodgy from the start to the end.

Date of experience: August 2019
Krishan D, General Manager at Tour India By Car, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thanks for share your opinion, really help us to improve our service in future.
But to be clear:
1. We didn't arrive later, you arrive at the wrong gate.
2. About toll payment, the drive have a problem with his card and that's why ask you the money (that later we discount from payment) my apologies for this.
3. Most important you ask us to give you the services for free and instead of that you will reward us in tripadvisor. We ever told you that this is impossible because we are a family company and we need to pay taxes and to our employee.
I invite to check my others clients feedback, and invite you again to travel to us to compose this.
Regards.