“Home away from home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Bruna G
“Home away from home”
Reviewed April 15, 2018 for a stay in December 2016

I’ve spent 2 months in India during my college break in 2016/2017. It was the most amazing experience of my life. I was really worried (because I decided to go alone), and afraid of everything, the accommodation, the country, the culture, the people. I didn’t know what I was going to find there, but if I knew that I would met so many special people, I wouldn’t be so afraid.
I was so lucky that I was hosted by Avinash, Manisha, Vikash and Ajay, that I’ll never be able to thank them enough for making me feel so comfortable and home. If you decide to go to India, you should consider staying there. It’s such a lovely place (the best chai EVER!! Really, I don`t know what`s Avi`s secret, but his chai is the BEST ONE), that you’ll feel welcome all the time and you won’t regret any minute.
I went to India all by myself, and I got back to Brazil and now I can say that I have made more than friend in India, I found a family.
If you want to feel welcome and enjoy your time in India, you should definitely stay at AmigosIndia. Its more than hostel, more than a guest house, its home. That’s all I can tell you, the rest you need to go and find out by yourself! <3

Joana F
“It was my home and family!”
Reviewed February 13, 2018 for a stay in August 2017

Staying at AmigosIndia made my experience in India ten times better. I felt truly accepted and part of a family. Also, I got to travel with the nicest people ever. Besides, we had amazing conditions, there's AC in every room which is very important

Kumar G
“Awesome stay!”
Reviewed October 10, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This booking was for my friend and his family from Canada and you guys took good care of them. Thank you so much. Keep doing the "Good Karma"

Oct 11, 2017
Hi Gaurav,

We are glad to know that they loved the stay. Thank you so much for your wishes. These feedback of yours will certainly help us in keep doing the Good Karma.
Nimesh S
“My fascinating stay at AmigosIndia”
Reviewed October 8, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I visited AmigosIndia in the month of September and stayed there for 1 week. By this review i would like to share my wonderful experience with Amigos.

The first thing that you notice when you step inside the place is the warm welcome. Avinash, the owner of the place is so warm that you feel comfortable instantly. The house itself is very aesthetic and everywhere you look, there is a great fusion of Indian and Western culture.

I was offered some quick snacks and was taken to my room. The rooms are bright, big and extremely clean. So were the washrooms. All rooms are air conditioned and you also get ample storage for your stuff. Overall its a perfect place to stay and meet so many different people from different parts of the world.

And now the X factor of AmigosIndia. My amigo Avinash. Trust me, you will seldom meet someone who is as caring, polite, empathetic and easy to approach. He is completely dedicated to making your stay an absolute bliss and leaves no stone unturned. He is well complimented by Vikas and Manisha who are absolute gem of people. From your basic everyday needs to travel arrangements, from specific meal requirements to individual medical attention (if needed), Avinash takes care of you like a member of family and does it so effortlessly, its hard to not admire his commitment towards his guests. By the time your stay is over, you almost don't want to leave. I know I didn't.

In the end i would like to conclude by saying that you don't need to look any further than AmigosIndia for a perfect place to stay amidst a bunch of beautiful people who also happen to be some of the best human beings I've ever met.

Kudos Amigos!! Keep on shining!!

Hi Nimesh,

Replying on the review is always taken care by my team, However it was shown to me personally. So i came to reply myself. We really valued your stay with us. I am so happy that you loves amigosindia so much. To be honest i am speechless after reading it all as i dint know myself that my place is so beautiful. All i can say that we will be waiting for your next stay soon. You really are a true Amigo. Thank you so much for your precious review. It means a lot to US specially to me.
Heba S
“Cosy”
Reviewed October 7, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I felt like I am staying with another family, the people there are very welcoming and helpful and I got to meet people from all over the world and we were all living under one roof, saw each other everyday and travelled together, because our hosts also organized trips around different cities in India.
AmigosIndia is the reason why I loved India and was the same reason that made me not want to go.

Oct 8, 2017
Hi Heba, thank you so much for reviewing us! It feels really good when our guests feel and live like family at amigosindia. We strive to serve everyone like family and give them their best time with us. Also u guys made it possible for us to have such a good time. we hope to see u again soon!
Mohamed E

They Are Good Planners
The Location Is peaceful and not crowded all what you need Is Near to You
Coming next Year

Hi Mahamed,

Thank for for considering us as family because this is what we want to continue with our guest. Trust me being with you was a pleasure to us. We will be waiting for your next visit soon.
Rizqi A
“💕”
Reviewed October 7, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I had a very nice stay, thanks to you guys. All people in amigosindia are friendly and lovely. Definitely will come back if I got the chance

Oct 9, 2017
Hi Rizqi,

Thank you so much for taking out ti,me for this valuable feedback. This motivate us to give u a better service every time. We are glad to know that you liked the stay with us. We loved your company and we will be waiting for your next visit soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing