Royal Private Day Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Udaipur tour with awesome RPDT management

It was an awesome trip...we enjoyed the historical places with lots of knowledege by the help of... read more

Reviewed November 17, 2017
mamta27k
via mobile
Menar tour

Reviewed August 19, 2017
laveenaroy
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

It was very beautiful experience with my family. It was only a family tour but very enjoyable. Menar was a such a awesome place and we got a unforgettable experience here. Our driver Hitesh was very experience driver and very cautious man. He always wait for our recommended area in this tour. It was very good to do tour with him. We would highly recommend RPDT to others.

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank laveenaroy
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

It's a lovely tour of Delhi. Spent full four days there And had a great fun there. My family and i enjoyed Delhi sightseeing and shopped in Delhi local market. All the time our cab driver was very helpful with us. He patiently took us wherever we want to go. Everything was fantastic. I definitely trust this company for my next tour.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Divya S
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Last month i did a Haridwar-Delhi tour with my family. It was only for days tour and we covered many places as we can. We booked this tour with RPDT and it made our tour extreamly enjoyable. They provided us all arrangements that they promised us on booking. We were fully satisfied with driver Shiv, he was very calm and he always did as we say. He helped us to choose must see places in haridwar and delhi. Overall a nice experience with RPDT and we had unforgettable day through them. Thanks Shiv and RPDT for all your efforts.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank divyafora
Reviewed June 4, 2017

What a wonderful experience, the places we sae were beautiful and the trip memorable. This tour was the highlight of our tour. Our driver Viru was entertaining and informative the entire time. We were given enough time at all the sights to enjoy. I must recommend Royal Private Day Tours for safe , secure and enjoyable tour in India.

Date of experience: June 2017