Review Highlights
Great experience

Thank you very much for the great experience. It was a wonderful time for me and my wide. Our tour... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
E6354LMcristianm
via mobile
Traveling around golden triangle and Pushkar

I travelled with Soni for about 7 days in golden triangle area as well as Pushkar. Soni is an... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
gostaw
Graz, Austria

All reviews golden triangle funny guy happy trip never a dull moment tour guide wonderful country chai day trip amazing trip helpful person his knowledge great guide nice person excellent driver safe driver thank you very much his life
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2019

We visited the Golden Triangle and were not expecting to fall in love with it so quickly!!

We loved that our India experince was way more than just visiting monuments: we learned about Yoga, meditation, indian food and culture. This is very rare, especially that now we have a new very good friend, Soni.

Couldn’t recommend Soni enough for having a real taste of India!

Date of experience: July 2019
ajays366, Owner at Travel India Experience, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Hi Teo !
Thanku very much for your beautyfull feedback and happy to you enjoyed trip with us and took beautyfull experience about Real India and Real Indian culture it's our pleasure for show to everyone our beautyfull cultue thanks Agen
I wish see you Agen here !!
Thanks
Best regards....

Ajay Soni

Reviewed August 27, 2019

I meet Ajay I'm Delhi through my friend and did 3 days golden triangle trip with him. Best guide for Indian holiday. You can trust h by close eyes. Amazing holiday with Ajay for me delhi and Jaipur trip. Thanks a lots Ajay

Date of experience: August 2019
ajays366, Owner at Travel India Experience, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Nameste Arjun Bhai !
Thanku very for your beautyfull feedback and happy to you enjoyed trip with us and like our services and take beautyfull experience about your trip as I wish see you Agen here !!
Thanks !!

Beast regards..

Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

Had a great experience on this tour. I got picked up in New Delhi and got to see the Taj Mahal! It was beautiful and my guide was so kind and knowledgeable

Date of experience: August 2019
ajays366, Owner at Travel India Experience, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Hi Tham !
Thanku very for your beautiful feedback and happy to you enjoyed trip with us and took beautyfull experience about India trip I wish see you here Agen !
Thanks for Agen !!

Best regards.....

Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

Soni took me to some of the main sites in Delhi, he was very helpful and knowledgeable. We had a lovely day and I would recommend Soni as a great guide.

Date of experience: September 2018
ajays366, Owner at Travel India Experience, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2019

Hi James !
Thanku very much for beautyfull review and happy to you enjoyed Delhi tour with us and took beautyfull experience about Delhi I wish see you Agen here
Thanks Agen

Best regards...

Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

If you are thinking of going to India and want to hire a guide who you can trust at all times, Ajay Soni is the person you need.

For me and my friends it is very clear! India and Soni go together. Not only for the honesty, protection and delicious company that travel with him means, but also for the invaluable added value of those who know he travels with a real friend. This is the second time we visited the country, and who would we do it with if it wasn't with him? If you know Soni, you just want to repeat with him.
 For those who do not know him, I encourage you from the heart to do it, you will not find a more reliable person than him. Soni only lives to make those around him happy and incidentally show them the authentic Indian culture.
In addition to being a very cheerful person, he is always making funny jokes, Soni is also very spiritual and very very efficient. And to top it all, he looks at every detail, at every need of those who go to his side, almost before one knows it himself, and goes out of his way for our well-being like nobody else. With him we have traveled some familiar scenarios for two of us, Taj Mahal, Rishikesh, Pushkar, Jaipur ..., but the experience this time has been even more enriching if possible than the previous time. There really are no words to describe what it is like to travel to such a beautiful country with Soni. Thanks again, friend! We carry you in the heart!

Date of experience: July 2019
ajays366, Owner at Travel India Experience, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2019

Nameste Dear friend Sonia
Thanku very much for your Beautyfull feedback and happy to you and your friends enjoyed trip with us and took beautyfull experience about to Real india and real Indian life culture and it's our pleasure everyone people enjoy trip with us and feel here like a home that's we trying for everyone make to happy and show to our Real Indian culture but thanks a lot agen for your beautyfull feedback !!

I wish see you agen here !!

Best regards...