Open today: 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Taj trip

The driver is supper nice and the guides are very knowledgeable. The entire trip is very smooth and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
yyang3117
Amazing driver and tour guide from Delhi to Agra

I had an amazing 36 hours with my driver Dharampal from New Delhi to Agra. The car was impeccable... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kkrebs30
Hanoi, Vietnam

All reviews always on time excellent service tour guide business travel week business trip personal trip taj mahal cold bottled water my colleague comfortable trip his team tour service golden triangle ranthambore national park great driver delhi airport professional driver
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

Ajit took me and a biz colleague from our Delhi hotel in a day trip to Agra to fulfill a life long dream to visit the Taj Mahal. He planned the trip including a guide, photographer at the Taj Mahal, a visit to the Agra Fort and a visit artisans (who inlay precious stones into marble, like on Taj walls). Our guide Vikram is highly trained, was fluent in English, and shared lots of history. It was a magical day, not a hitch, and was above expectations. Highly recommend this day trip.

Ajit owns a small company with five cars & drivers. I came here in November last year on business (for a US firm with offices here) and he is a contract driver with them, so I knew he’d been vetted. Spotlessly clean new Toyota van, with water and beverages on hand, charging cords for your devices and snacks. He was our driver for the whole trip, from airport pickup, day trips, shopping excursions and to and from work. Rock solid reliable.

Next time I come I plan to visit Jaipur from Delhi.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank PeterCalAussie
Reviewed April 13, 2019

An outstanding expirience for the whole family. Caring and loving staff will keep you on-time and entertained. Highly recommend to anyone who is in India for the 1st time. Excellent service and clean car.

Date of experience: February 2019
2  Thank SERGEY K
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Ajeet and Murray were great. They were punctual and nothing was too much trouble, even though my flight was delayed 3 hours on arrival and Ajeet had to wait.
I was taken from my hotel to the office and back again everyday at whatever time was convenient for me.
They are both knowledgeable about the sights of Delhi and took us to monuments and temples, either arranging a guide or taking us around themselves.
They always ensuring we were safe and comfortable and suggesting options for things to do. They were also very accommodating of last minute changes in plans.
I would highly recommend this service.

2  Thank reviewerrw1867
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Mahesh was a great driver. Highly recommend. He wasn’t punctual, careful, polite, and available around the clock.

2  Thank Annie S
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Ajit was our driver during the business trip in India. Recommended couple of monuments that we should visit in a spare time, organised guides and himself gave us a bit of history about the county. Very friendly, available and always on time. I would definitely recommend Ajit.

3  Thank Gabriela Z