Open today: 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Family trip to Agra & vicinities

An outstanding expirience for the whole family. Caring and loving staff will keep you on-time and... read more

Reviewed April 13, 2019
SERGEY K
Great for business and pleasure

Ajeet and Murray were great. They were punctual and nothing was too much trouble, even though my... read more

Reviewed April 4, 2019
reviewerrw1867
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews always on time excellent service tour guide business travel week business trip cold bottled water taj mahal my colleague comfortable trip his team ranthambore national park golden triangle delhi airport great driver professional driver always felt safe sight seeing
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2019

I have been very happy with the service provided by Tripindiabycar. My driver, Mr Paul, is very kind and has been prompt and reliable all week. I highly recommend him.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

It’s been a pleasure being driven around Delhi and Noida by Ajeet. Impeccable driving, and a great source of knowledge. Even though we were on a business trip, we were able to take in a lot of Delhi from his stories. Thank you.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

India is a wonderful country but alone can be very difficult.

But everything is completely different with the excellent service of Ajeet he and his company did our trip so wonderful and easy. He was only taking care and spoiling us.

If you pretend to come to India there is not any way better to do it than with this great company

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

The service provided by Ajeet, owner of the company, was excellent not only in India but from weeks before arriving with tips and texting assistance to plan our trip.
When in India he personally drove for us for a 2 week Rajhastan trip from mandawa, Bikaner, jaisalmer, jodhpur, udaipur, pushkar, jaipur, ranthambore and agra. Service was excellent. Very good Car, driver and ammenities such as drinks and snacks in the Car.
The trip itself was also magnificent, the places I loves the more were Udaipur, Jaipur and Bikaner.
His guides are most of them very good and well studied on the subject of their town's history our favorite being the Delhi and Bikaner ones.
I share some pictures of our wonder ful trip! (me and my parents)

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

My fiance and her family along with my family visited india, we were recommended 'Trip India By Car' and they did not disappoint. Our driver Mahesh provided great support with getting us around Delhi and guiding us with his amazing knowledge of the city. Not only around Delhi but also outside of it as we spent a couple days away. He was so kind to even organise our transport when he was not available. Overall trustworthy and reliable company, highly recommend.

Inder