“Wonderful Stay!!!”

Ranked #11 of 1,053 New Delhi B&B and Inns
hamilton
“Wonderful Stay!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the B & B Chrysalis. Mony was a pleasure to deal with from the start and was always very helpful. Sapan and Kusum were so hospitable and made me feel at home. The rooms are nice and clean - they have all you need. I was fortunate to have two complimentary meals which were absolutely delicious. I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
London, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed at B&B Chrysalis on two occasions, for 3 nights at the beginning of our stay in New Delhi, and again for 1 night a week later. On both occasions we found the homestay to be clean and comfortable, and the staff always willing to assist us in anyway possible. The location is excellent (across the road from two large shopping malls, both of which have numerous dining options). The owner, Mony, is personally attentive with all correspondence, and is always quick to respond to any queries you may have.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

I can only recommend to stay at the BnB Chrysalis in Saket.
The pick up from the airport at night worked out well, and although I came out of the airport only one and a half hours after landing, the driver kept waiting for me at the airport.
After sleeping until noon I still got breakfast and since the food was served in a common place for all travellers staying there, I fastly came into contact with others.
Sapan and Kusum were extremely nice and helpful, and helped in every way they could.
Just as Mony did, who even organized a dinner at one evening for all of the travellers staying there.
The room I was staying in was perfectly clean, spacious and just a place to feel at ease with. Additionally the guest-house has a spacious and comfortable living-room and a Wifi connection was available as well.The metro-stop Malviya Nagar is 15-min. walking distance from the guest-house.
Thus, all in all, the BnB Chrysalis is one of the best choices one might have while looking for accommodation in South-Delhi.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

The caretakers Sapan and Kusam are very kind and caring people. The owner Mony is quite outspoken and a people person. He welcomes you into his home with a lot of warmth. My wife and I were both recovering from a bug we picked up... they went the extra mile to help aide in our recovery.

The Chrysalis is located near a good mall, a Sheraton, Hilton and a Country Inn. The Metro, Airport, Cab services, etc. are all very accessible.

Would highly recommend it for a holiday stay... corporate requirements can be met by the aforementioned major hotel chains.

All in all I would give the Chrysalis TWO thumbs up!

• Stayed October 2012
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

We were located to New Delhi for work and so we arrived at Chrysalis in somewhat of a stressful state having had to organise our big move to India. I think my prayers were answered as it was the perfect choice to begin our new adventure. Sapan and his wife Kusum waited up for our arrival and immediately put us at ease. The rooms are clean, spacious and with internet connection. Breakfast is served daily with no time restriction and it is very much like a family atmosphere with everyone seated together, taking coffee, surfing the net and going about their business. Mony the owner normally pays a visit to get acquainted with the newcomers and hosts weekly dinner parties where everyone bonds, eats yummy food and shares a bottle or two of some lovely Indian wine. Sapan and Mony never got tired of my constant questions as we were looking for a place to live and with their kindness and help we now have a lovely new home in India. I will say coming home every night after a long days house hunting and having new sheets on your bed, your clothes washed and dinner ready was heaven. I think Chrysalis is a great place to start or finish your stay in India. It is clean, safe and very welcoming and for us was like a home away from home.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Siem Reap, Cambodia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

A bit tricky for my taxi driver to find but a great B and B in Delhi. Fantastic hospitality is what makes this place great. Wonderful food and conversation.

Mony and the gang will give you advice about India and they even helped me sort out a sim card for my mobile phone. Make this your first stop in India!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was traveling alone for the first time and admittedly very nervous. Mony, Sapan and Kusum were so accommodating with answering all my questions. They arranged dinner and I was able to meet the other guest. The food was so great and I loved meeting new friends. I only had a short time in Dehli and Mony was nice enough to give me a brief tour. I can't say enough good things about BnB Chrysalis. Clean room, hot shower, sweet people.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo