Am I the only person who has given 4 Stars to this place? Well that talks about how good the place is. The only reason why I gave 4 Stars is because this place doesnt have good lift/elevator facility. We have to climb 10-12 stairs before we find the lift to the first floor. This would not be inconvenient to everyone; but to those who are carrying heavy luggage, it would be very irritating.
Now the good things about the place:
1. The place is beautiful, lively, clean and very comfortable
2. Tapan and Kusum are awesome housekeepers and they prepare yummy food.
3. The place is very near to a good shopping mall
4. Close to Metro Station (15 mins of walk; you can bus or rickshaws nearby)
5. All basic necessities provided + little extra (Soap, shampoo, ear buds, cotton balls, toothpaste, mini fridge, mini kitchen, watching machine, INternet, Coffee tea biscuits at any time, etc)
I could not meet Mony but would love to meet him the next time I stay in that place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a home - not just a room. BnB Chrysalis started in 2008 and is looking to people from different parts of the world - wanting to explore India and stay in a comfortable/homely affordable and clean place when in Delhi. Each of the four air-conditioned bedrooms has an attached bathroom and is equipped with Broad-band & Wi-fi Internet connection, Telephone, Colour LCD TV, Electronic safe, Refrigerator. Breakfast is provided, for other meals you can order delivery food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your BnB Chrysalis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.