“Good place for office parties”
Review of Piccadelhi - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Piccadelhi
Neighborhood: Minto Road
Neighborhood: Minto Road
Ahmedabad, India
“Good place for office parties”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The ambience gets a big thumbs up from me! They make sure it lives up to your expectation. The food is good. A good drinking joint, be it for a quick beer or an office get-together. Great location makes it convenient

Visited January 2012

New Delhi, India
“amazing experince”
Reviewed October 1, 2010

im one among the regular visitors to this restaurant... it tops the chart among my fav outlet.. the ambiance is so mesmerizing cant put it in words. the food has lot of variety and the drinks section has also nice range of coctails moreovr to add to it its a perfect place to go for a date, or with friends or family.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“had a good time”
Reviewed February 2, 2010

The food is good but service can be bit more faster. Though we enjoy the decor very much, it is really a nice one. The bar is well equipped, the house wine was really good.

NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unhygenic”
Reviewed July 19, 2009

I went there with my wife for lunch. When I went to the bathroom, a chef, Mr Mattu (who I found out is an executive chef there) did not wash his hands. I spoke with the manager, Mr Rao, and he did not do anything about the siutation. Very unhygenic, ill never visit this place again

1 Thank sunnych
New Delhi, India
“London Experience in New Delhi, India”
Reviewed December 3, 2008

During the last four months, we have visited our favorite restaurant almost every month, inspite of our being senior citizens. Ambience is really nice and we have enjoyed each and every moment there - like I said we feel that we are in London, while being in Delhi, if one does not look out of the door-glass. Food is too delicious - although somewhat expensive particular for retired senior citizens. That is why we do visit this place at least once a month to feel nice in that nice environment.