Hotel The Royal Plaza
$138
$125
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$280
$179
$131
$88
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$111
$96
$116
Taj Hotels
  • Breakfast included
The Imperial Hotel(New Delhi)
$149
$102
$77
Priceline
2,869 results
All reviewsguest relationsconnaught placebeautiful lobbypool sidespecial thankschinese restaurantindia gatebeautiful hotelcentral delhithe heart of the citybuffet breakfastfront office staffbusiness triproom service ismetro stationamanruchi
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I loved the Hotel; was really clean. was really lucky to crash several events happening while I was there. crashed a wedding; interviewed me on a TV show celebrating their cricket game and a party at the bar next to the pool.. everyone was nice and helpful. Their Spa is amazing; had the best massage but then again I think u can get awesome massage anywhere in India.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Munassir, Manager at Hotel The Royal Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hotel The Royal Plaza New Delhi among luxury hotels in New Delhi . I am pleased at your appreciation for our hospitality and product on offer and look forward to welcome you on your next visit.

Be Well.
Thanks and Regards
Munassir warisi Khan

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I stayed at Royal Plaza on my first trip to India and was very pleased with the hotel. I felt very safe and the rooms were spacious and clean. It is less than a five minute walk to the metro stop. The metro was a great way to get around Delhi and I felt very safe using it (even as a young twenty year old with my teenager brother). The hotel concierge staff was very helpful and gave us great advice on how to get around the city. The chinese restaurant as great and the breakfast was good. They provide free drinking water which is a very nice addition. We also did the pick-up from the airport which was good as well. I highly recommend this place!

Room Tip: Good Vale for money if booked online
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out and providing us with your kind feedback.

We were delighted to note that you enjoyed you stay and hospitality at Hotel the Royal Plaza new Delhi .

Comments such as yours would very much encourage us to continue delivering great experience to all our guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,
Munassir warisi Khan

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a total of 5 nights during our 3 week trip to India. The hotel is beautiful, and the breakfast buffet was amazing. (It was included in our package). The staff is quite attentive. They sang Happy Birthday to me and gave me flowers and a cake!. They even arranged to let the hotel we were checking in to that night in Jaipur know that it was birthday!.
The rooms we stayed in were very small, and you could hear everything going on around you in the hall. (The elevators are very quiet, tho) They charge the equivalent of $5.00 US for 30 minutes on the internet in the business center. The food in the Jasmine restaurant is way over-priced. 2 bowls of soup, a cup of black tea, and a cup of coffee were about $35.00 US.

Room Tip: Since our room was part of a package to India, I don't know the cost, but do not stay in a small room
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed here three nights and it was a good experience. Rooms are good size and very clean. Location is very good, Only couple of minutes from New Delhi metro station and from there you can reach every part of new Delhi. We experienced travelling with metro best since although there are many people it is hassle free and well arranged/clean. Great deals available online .

Room Tip: We advise you to take a Royal suite instate of a deluxe room. Bed and room are bigger. Also the breakfast is very nice.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My experience with this hotel is the only one in Delhi...I wouldn't be surprised if the rest are similar!

The hotel lobby is gorgeous! The rooms are completely outdated! The towels are so old that nomatter how much they are washed...they will remain dirty!!!! I had a tiny room with a double sized bed at best, made me not want to be in the room! Also a/c and wifi are horrible.

The pool...if you are a female, during the weekdays the hotel obviously runs many confrences...the pool and confrence room are located side by side. Therefore you will be oogeled by all the men.

During the weekend don't expect to enjoy yourself at the pool or in your room. The hotel hosts private student dj pool parties. Your room will be viabrating until 8pm!

Food is hit or miss. Love the dosas, butter chicken and lamb...the spread is rather lacking and basic. Also it is overpriced.

Bottom line stay here only for location

• Stayed: July 2013
Munassir, Manager at Hotel The Royal Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is unfortunate that the hotel services did not reflect the quality you expected from us and I am really concerned that we did not live up to your expectation. Your feedback on service gives us an insight towards the area of improvement at our end. At Royal Plaza New Delhi we always consider that the comments are a source of opportunity and improvement which enable us to elevate our products and services to the next level reaching at our full potential. You are our valued guest and your feedback is important to us. It has always been our focus to provide consistently high quality service to all our guests, and once again would like to thank you for putting together your thoughts and we do hope you will not benchmark us with the shortcomings you had experienced and will give us an opportunity to serve you better. We always pride on our services and regret any lapse on our part. Hoping to get an opportunity to welcoming you to renewal on your next visit to Delhi (NCR).

Thanks and Regards