“Repeat customer”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Saubhag Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #46 of 1,130 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I spent 5 nights here, over 3 occasions, in September and October. Meera's hospitality is as generous as the other reviewers describe, and the amenity and service are no better in any hotel I've stayed at. I chose this homestay by accident, and that was a lucky break.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Schiltron

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife, our travel companion, and I arrived chose to stay at Saubhag when we arrived in Delhi, our first stop on our first visit to India. We felt wrapped in a cocoon by Meera and her lovely family (including her husband taking us for a corn treat on the street and her son helping our companion upload photos to Facebook.) Though we did things independently, they set us up and guided us in the things one needs to know from bargaining to tipping to eating outside their home to using public toilettes to riding the train and on and on and on. Eating and drinking in India can be challenging, but in Saubhag both were not a concern, in fact the food was excellent. I'm sure my wife will say more, so I'll cut this short. I recommend Saubhaug without reservation.

Room Tip: Trust Meera and her family.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank George F
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Saubhag B&B doesn't need a further gushing review, but our recent stay really was so good that we couldn't resist a word or two of praise for the service Meera and her staff gave us over our four night stay. The room was beautiful and the food was delicious, but more importantly Meera's help, advice and good humour made our stay a truly memorable experience. We could have stayed for weeks and would highly recommend the Saubhag to any visitor to Delhi.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jack_and_Laura304555
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed as a family group of 5 with Meera in August and September in 2012. Meera is probably the best host I've come across. She made our family feel like we were home. It is a very comfortable residence and the food is excellent. I really don't want to tell everyone how good she is because I will always stay here when in Delhi. If you are unsure of any thing happening in Delhi Merra will know. She organized cars, haircuts, shopping and restaurants for us. Thank you so much Merra, you made our stay very enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank PushkarNSW
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

We stayed one night with two other friends at this excellent guest house in August 2012. Everything was made to have the most confortable stay : delicious food, driver to hire for the day to discover the city, advises, nice room, breakfast to eat in the car as we were heading to Nawalgarh the next day... A perfect introduction to India !! We felt like at home !!

• Stayed: August 2012
5  Thank FouineDesVilles
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Just returned from two week trip to India, spent the first 3 nights in Delhi at Saubhag B&B. Very warm and welcoming family, my room was immaculate, spotless and very spacious. Meera is a great hostess, who is more than happy to cater for all your needs. I normally stay at 4/5 star hotels, however, after reading all the positive reviews opted to stay at Saubhag. I definitely made the right choice and would be more than happy to return when I’m next in Delhi. Special thanks to Meera and her team for an enjoyable and memorable stay in Delhi.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Sin3009
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We started and finished our 5 weeks in India with Meera, the four nights we stayed here were the perfect start and end to our wonderful trip.

This was my second time in Delhi, I wasn’t particularly looking forward to this part of the trip, but now I can’t wait to go back!

This was all thanks to Meera, from the minute we arrived to the minute we left she made us feel at home, she was a fantastic, kind and caring host. The accommodation was perfect, the rooms were spacious and clean and the showers were brilliant!

We had breakfast each morning and the food was amongst some of the best we experienced during our trip. (Especially the tomato chutney!)

Every morning and evening we would have a nice chat with Meera, she would kindly take the time to give us tips and advice and ask what sort of things we liked, she would then write up a list of things that she thought we would like to see and do each day, her recommendations were spot on, we visited some great shops and ate in some great places, that without Meera would have been difficult to find.

I can’t recommend Saubhag enough and look forward to visiting again soon!

Thanks Meera!