See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was really good and the staff was very helpful and they took care of all our need. Provided us room heater and served good food. I would definitely prefer staying again at the property. Overall it was a nice experience

Trip type: Traveled with friends
KINGSHERITAGEPLAZA, Manager at Kings Heritage Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings !

Thanks for stay with us given your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel has wonderful facility and hospitality is outstanding .I will love to stay whenever i come here. The hotel is situated in peaceful area where we can feel better. Me and my friends were so excited to stay few more days but time restricted us to do so...

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Vmlrjpt
KINGSHERITAGEPLAZA, General Manager at Kings Heritage Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings !!

Thanks for stay with us, and also thanks for writing about our hotel.

+919873415037

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

M from GOa ,I stayed for 3 nights as i went there with my friends. The hotel is Good within this price range.The hotel is very good with Hygiene and Super clean room n bathrooms.hotel staff very caring and helful",specially front office staff,& General Manager,

1  Thank Kri1017

Greetings !!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback. It was an absolute pleasure hosting you and we are glad that you had a pleasant stay. Thank you very much and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was staying with my family . We had booked two rooms.Rooms were Spacious and big. Food was Just great. Service were amazing, I have stayed in various hotels in this location however find quickest service here.
Hotel had given a personal touch by taking special care of my family which we liked very much.
Hotel is quite neat and clean and nice property. Thanks to management and team and love to come here again n again.

1  Thank sinikaW
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

The hotel stay was very pleasant and comfortable. The staff was very polite and helpful, the location was very convenient for getting around and many activities. The front desk staff all were professional and pleasant.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank akashshukka
KINGSHERITAGEPLAZA, Manager at Kings Heritage Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Dear Ms. Akash