“comfort with huminity”
Review of Hotel Good Times

Hotel Good Times
Ranked #395 of 1,097 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I am using this hotel since 1999. I feel this as my second home because here services are provided with humanity. Comfortableness is the main reason to select this hotel. Staff is very cooperative and smiling.

Overall i can say its one of the best in it kind of hotels in Delhi.

Room Tip: Ground floor suites are the best in terms of utility and comfort. Roadside rooms are more sunny .
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hotel Good Times

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Very helpful staff; comfortable bed and good facilities in the room; freshly prepared and delicious food available as required - in restaurant, on the roof top or in the room. So useful to be able to leave some luggage safely during various parts of my trip and then have a room for a couple of hours to re-pack and change before going to the airport. Having seen other hotels used by friends, I think Good Times is far nicer and better value. Also the location is quieter than many others and easier to access. I will certainly return when next in Delhi.
Liz UK

Room Tip: Some rooms have baths, others just showers so choose which you prefer
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Rooms are very clean with study table, bathroom are clean. Metro station is very much near by.real value for money.the receptionist and the other staff were very helpful and did all they could to make my stay as comfortable as possible.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Blujet
Reviewed February 21, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I was stuck in this place with a group. There are two tiers of rooms and I was in the top tier room - it was beautiful, well kept, and clean with marble counter tops and a Western style bathroom. The service at this place was soooooo bad I'll never go back. I was running late and called the desk to confirm that they could accept delivery of an important business package I needed for the next day. When FedEx arrived the same guy told them I would be running late and to come back the next day. ???? In waiting for my package the next day I was forced to stay in the hotel and eat my overpriced meals there. I ordered breakfast. They brought me a different breakfast insisting it was better. When I explained I didn't want curd (I'm allergic) the guy insisted it was good and went so far as to pick it off the table and pour it over my meal. Worst experience I've had in my 6 weeks India.

Room Tip: Pick a room at a different hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bezus
Reviewed November 13, 2012

booked on the 27/10/12 rooms were dirty no hot water at all no windows bathroom was a disgrace be carefull booking a cab with staff as they hype up the price we were conned & will never use this hotel again please avoid

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank kash C
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I stayed in this hotel on 05th may that was my last day in india and all hotel is ok during my tour but thats the best one for me just because of Mr Faiz god bless him he is such a perfact Receptionist .what ever i wished thats available with in a mint some time i thought he has a magic stick i ask for short side seing then he asiss me beter then my travel guide.i m so happy to stayed in good hotel.

thanks faiz you are such a nice person.
God bless you