All reviews jama masjid red fort couple of nights nice hotel bazaar mughal delhi airport
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2019

Royal treatment.Felt like we were in palace. great food.Mughal and Afghani cuisine was a treat. Ambience was amazing. Loved the restaurant and the service team there. Will visit again with family for sure..

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2019

This is second time at this location (2017) The roof top overlooks Jama Masid-Great place to have breakfast-They serve breakfast and dinner on roof top-I Love how centrally located this in the bustle of Old Delhi!

Room tip: liked rooms higher up as they parallel grand jama masid
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2019

I stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights after a motorcycle ride in the Himalayas in July 2017. The location is just across the street from the Jama Masjid, and the room I stayed in had a wonderful view of the mosque. I have booked this hotel again in July 2019 for 3 more nights after another motorcycle tour.

Room - modern bathroom, comfortable bed, facing the street and the Jama Masjid. The street noise in the room in the mornings and evenings was low and not bothersome.

Staff - friendly, answered my touristy questions with a smile, and helpful about getting around the area.

Local Area - you are in the midst of the chaos and hustle and bustle of Old Delhi. You either love it or hate it. Personally, I love it. I'll let you google safety concerns for the area to decide on your own whether it is right for you. You can walk through Chandni Chowk, to the subway, to the Red Fort, etc. Lots of great food to try - google Old Delhi food experiences and you'll be hungry immediately. I'm a western traveler, and I've eaten at Karim's, Aslam's, etc. and never had any stomach issues - only that I was too full and content afterwards that they had to roll me back to my hotel, lol.

Room tip: Note that this hotel has a no alcohol policy
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2019

Location of the Hotel is the best close to the Jama Masjid (Gate No 3) - close to Meena Bazar and Chandni Chowk-very comfortable - Metro station is 7 to 8 min walk- professional & helpful - suggested my FnF always

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

This week we visited Delhi and we stayed at AIWAN E SHAHI for 3 nights NICE HOTEL for family OPP JAMA MASJID .Near chandni chowk meena bazaar .and on terrace restaurant nice view of jama masjid and Delhi city. DELICIOUS food and ccday also is there. Very close to kareems restaurant and the famous seekh kebabs Abdul gani bhai qureshi. .for family and shopping it's very good hotel.

Date of stay: January 2019