“Business Hotel.”

Hotel Sita International
Ranked #302 of 728 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good hotel for people who come to New Delhi railway station. Very close to the station. One can take an electric scooter from the station to the hotel.
Cordial staff. Good food (slightly oily). Near to the CP also.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Subhasish77

Reviewed February 26, 2014

We stayed at the Sita in February over and over again as we used Delhi as a base to travel to Agra, Rajhastan , Corbett and Varanasi. Each time the facilities provided were consistent most importantly being cleanliness of room and linen quality. Wifi access was available at all spots and was of a decent speed. I liked the rooftop restaraunt the most serving us a good buffet breakfast and dinner meals were tasty too. The restaraunt is tastefully done and was a nice retreat to the otherwise noisy paharganj main road. The staff assisted me with all handy travel tips and things to buy in around Delhi. All in all good service and stay.

• Stayed: February 2014
4  Thank Natuzzi77
Reviewed February 15, 2014

when we checked in hotel they told that no room is available and neither they got any confirmation of my stay..then i have to speak personally to owner of property and then we got the room..cleartrip need to speak with the hotels after the booking made.
We slept at 4 in the morning as the disturbace was there..the noises coming from corridor of hotel staff.it was horrible to sleep...i will never use any service of clear trip for future purpose.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We spent a few days in this hotel but we were not satisfied with our stay. The room was big but not so clean, the staff tried three or four times to open our door without asking us. We booked on Agoda a double room with breakfast included but at the end, they wanted us to pay for the breakfast because only one was included... The breakfast was even not good.
For this price you can find a better place

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have booked sita international for a day due to its name , but found there isnt international quality for Rs. 1400. The interior is old n bathroom fittings are also old ones . However its location is very inconvenient.
I just have to pass a night so there wasnt any inconvenience.The hotel is close to new delhi railway station.

Room Tip: do not take a room near the lift upper floors .
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank DR_LATIFAhmednagar
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I stayed here for four nights at the start of a three week trip in India; I booked via expedia.co.uk paying in advance, which worked out at £13.05 a night.

The hotel is located in Paharganj, near New Delhi station, which is an area absolutely full of budget hotels. I got a taxi from the airport and the driver found the hotel for me with no problems. It's right on DB Gupta, not down a side street, but simply because there are so many hotels I think I might have struggled to find it myself the first time.

New Delhi station is maybe 5-10 minutes walk away, depending on how lucky you get/brave you are with the traffic crossing DB Gupta. (Add an extra five minutes to get through the station complex to the corresponding metro station.) DB Gupta is a very busy road but I didn't find it too unpleasant. My first evening there I went for a brief wander around the area and found myself in Main Bazar Road nearby, where I was beset by touts trying to get me into their tour agencies. After that I avoided Main Bazar Road when I could, but the experience makes me think the location of this hotel on DB Gupta is an advantage, since you can walk down the street outside the hotel without fending off unwanted advances all the time. I didn't go out much in the evenings, but the street felt OK, making allowances for my nervousness at being in India for the first time and it being quite unlike anywhere else I'd ever been.

The room was pretty large and clean, with a table, two chairs, a small wardrobe and a sofa in addition to the bed. There was also a fridge, but it wasn't plugged in and I didn't feel I ought to plug it in. The bed was comfortable and very wide, although it seemed a bit on the short side to me - maybe I was mistaken. (I'm tiny, so I was fine, but it just seemed a bit short.)

The staff seemed very helpful when I spoke to them. When I checked in I was offered a choice of a front or back room; I chose the back as it would be quieter. There was some noise even so, but I didn't find it a problem, although I'm not generally bothered by noise very much anyway.

The wifi worked in my room but it was very slow; it just about handled Skype voice calls, but I was completely unable to upload any photos to flickr without the connection timing out before even one photo completed.

There was no hot water in the bathroom; a sign in the room said for hot water you had to call down to reception and give them 10-15 minutes notice. I didn't try this and just made do with cold showers; I might guess from some hints dropped by my guide book that they would have brought me up a bucket of hot water if I'd called, but I don't actually know.

If you want your room cleaning you have to leave your key at reception, which I didn't realise at first.

I would certainly consider staying here again on a subsequent visit to Delhi.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank ZornsLemma
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We visited recently in Sita.its a good hotel in paharganj.men at reception is cooperative.all the staff person are honest and well mannered.actually we forgot our mobiles in room but everything was as it is as we left.its absolutely safe for women as we were all female travelled.tea and coffee are good.staff even is not greedy as i noticed in another hotels.some rooms are under
construction.but rooms are clean big and sleeping quality is great.i ll visit in same property whenever i ll be in delhi.

• Stayed: October 2013