“Feel at HOME when you are not at HOME”
Review of Megha Homestay

and 1 more site!
Megha Homestay
Ranked #95 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed June 13, 2014

HI,
I normally don't take the pain of writing reviews,however my stay at MEGHA HOME STAY pushed me to express my feeling and share with others. I often come to delhi for official work and I am writing this review after my 5th stay,because I wanted to be sure and positive before recommending others. I found Megha Home Stay very nice and pleasing,either you talk about FOOD, ROOM SERVICE or STAFF BEHAVIOUR , every thing is on place and very soothe. Along with that, this Homestay is just on a walking distance to the market and railway station is also on a very short drive which fulfils almost my all requirements. So I will highly recommend this place to people who wanna make their stay comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I've only stayed for one night, and had to wake them up in the middle of the night. They still welcomed me really nice. Super friendly and clean place. Wozld deffenetly come back............................................................ . .

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We stayed in this house share on our first night when arriving in India, the owners were friendly and helpful and the large, clean and the air con was a godsend.

Would recommend for anyone after an excellent night sleep although if you are looking for a budget hostel or guesthouse maybe not the best option

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank MT92
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed my 1 night here at Megha Homestay. The owner and employees were very nice. The room was quaint and the bathroom was very nice. The shower, which was well needed after a few days travel had a very nice overhead setup. They also have a small kitchen. I wanted a traditional Indian meal, so the owner recommended what they normally eat. The food was amazing and only cost around $5.00. The people here and in the surrounding area were very nice. Overall, this was a good experience. Thank you to the people at Megha Homestay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank aero6285
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Megha Home Stay for two nights before flying back he after a three month trip through India. It was a lovely place to stay as our final destination, beautifully clean and comfortable rooms, great shower and cosy surroundings. We were cooked a very nice breakfast in the morning and were treated with warmth and ease in general.

The price of a room at this home stay is mid-range for India, which is fair given the high standard of service.

It would be a good idea to call ahead if you are arriving late as we did have a little trouble getting in.

Thank you to the family for a great stay in New Delhi!

Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank LG_202
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We stayed in this beautiful place just for one night and had the best sleep so far in all my trip around asia.. The room is quite big and i love the style, the bed is just amazing, breakfast is pretty good. The owner is very helpful and reliable. I totally recommend this place!!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Sgabarella
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Very clean and nice rooms, very good bed and bathroom to very high standard. Owner and staff very professional and helpful. Friendly atmosphere. Close to new Delhi centre in lovely neighbourhood. Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo