OYO 5392 Hotel Raj
$148
$86
$119
$92
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
$177
$110
$174
$168
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$211
$161
Agoda.com
$99
$89
$169
$119
All reviewsnew delhi railway stationcopper restauranttravel deskstandard roomrooms are cleanhotel servicebudget hoteltuk tuknice staygreat hospitalitybusiness tripbuffet breakfastpaharganjindiawifiwashroom
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Guys this hotel is awesome nice a friendly environment and value for money. Paharganj main bazaar is a tourist center but that street is too noisy. Food is very good & yummy.Staff is very cooperative.

Room Tip: Good rooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shri794
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Guys this hotel is awesome nice a friendly environment and value for money ur getting a 3* hotel at 2* rates and the and I have to say that Mr Sunil , Mr Vir & Mr Vinod have all been outstanding in hospitality !!!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Our tour operator booked us in this hotel so we thought it would be ok. Our room was full of dust, the curtains were filthy and the bathroom was filthy. The air con didn't work, thank god for the fan over the bed. The sheets were clean but, a colour of grey. We were booked in for 4 nights but, only stayed 2 as we did a 2 day tour. They never once came in to the room to make the bed up, change the towels or replace toilet paper which is very scarce. We asked for coffee to be sent to our room as they do not provide any facilities, after 45 mins, I went down again and it took them another 10 mins to bring it up. It is very cheap, suppose you get what you pay for Stay away, there are plenty more hotels to choose from

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter but, keep your bathroom door closed
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank bernie h
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I spent a lot of time traveling in India the recent years and visited more than 20 cities of India. I stayed in many hotels in this country and the Raj Hotel is definitely the BEST one out of all. Paharganj main bazaar is a tourist center but that street is too noisy to stay and Raj hotel is on Arakashan road just next to paharganj only 5 min walk and is a wonderful area to stay in Delhi. Only decent hotels on this street so you are safe no one would try to bother you like they always do in paharganj and it's quiet in night you can have a good sleep. It's not easy to find a quiet street in India but in this place I had good sleep every night. I will never stay in paharganj after I found Raj hotel it's very decent. The front desk men are very friendly professional and self-controled. When I talk to them I feel I'm talking to a 5 star hotel front desk man they prefectly trained and well mannered which impressed me a lot.

The room is very clean. I do see the shower is close to the toilet seat but it didn't bother me at all there is enough room to move and have a nice shower.

Great location: 5 minutes walk to the railway station and main bazaar and the street itself is clean and quiet.

This is the best hotel with a very reasonal price in this country. Thank you Raj hotel I will definitely come back whenever I need to stay overnight in Delhi! PS: I stayed in a room with a round bed very cute!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Staying here on my business trips & good to see that hotel had maintained it same from day one.
Staff very friendly, breakfast & dinner is very good in taste.
Wifi shows some issues but it's ok.
Recommended for all.