“I like bargain”

Ranked #143 of 12,933 Restaurants in New Delhi
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Sarojini Nagar
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I like bargain, but the costs of gift is no more than € 2, so bargain and get lots of gifts for amigos back home.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I had visited the Assam food stall yesterday evening and ordered the traditional Assamese thali.inside the Egg curry there was a dead cockroach.I reported the incidence to manager,he simply said sorry and transfered that to mess boys saying they are not keeping it closed.the service was pathetic and also the level of sanitation inside the kitchen is quite awefully bad.Even the manager refused to give the complain book saying this is a small incidence. I request all to avoid that place.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Visited this place with friends, it is a good place to hangout in case you want to buy handicrafts and/or check out food from all corners of the country.

Was a bit too pricy for my taste though

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Spent a few hours here strolling around looking at the products on offer to buy. It's a lot different to the usual markets as you are not hounded by anyone to buy, you can casually stroll around and you have time to look.

There are dancers, music playing in the market and this gives a great impression.

Lots of eateries and the food we had was from the Rajasthan area, which was absolutely delicious. All regions of food are represented so there is something for everyone.

We went in the evening when it was dark and all the sparkling lights made it quite magical.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Whenever i find time, i visit this place with my wife. Even if you are not shopping the best Indian traditional marvels, you can enjoy the winter sun and relax and be an audience to the live performance (pure indian). My favorite are the food pavillions. My target has always been the pork ribs of the Nagaland stall.
Always try the fruit beet.
I hear the Kashmir food stall also serves delicious Kashmir food. I have to try it some day once i finish my food at Nagaland.
The best time to visit here are the winters.