“Awesome simply Awesome”

Ranked #231 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Ahmedabad
“Awesome simply Awesome”
Reviewed July 31, 2009

I had been to hotel Clark Height in the month of JUNE. I stayed their for 2 nights and 3 days. I must say its the best place have never been i mean the staff was excellent. specially ma fav place there the roof top restaurant such a pleasant place , 24hrs coffee shop, service were at the best and delicious food too. Rooms were quite clean and Comfortable and a king size bed to relax urself. Infrastructure is beautifully designed, internet facilities provided by the hotel was the best the speed was good and i can do my work without any interruption where else at other place i have to pay around 100 Rs. for the same really a helpful atmoshpere. In short will say its a Awesome place and next whenever i m gonna come Delhi my stay will be definetly der at Hotel Clark Height

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
singhNewDelhi, Owner at Hotel Clark Heights, responded to this review, April 2, 2016
Mrs.Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Iran
Reviewed June 21, 2009

Many time you think for the best but you get nothing and you get bad experience yes I had a bad experience as the room given to me was very dirty and towel was smelling.

I booked this hotel from internet as the hotel fails to pickup me from airport even the service at night was not good.

Big Man
Mushtaq

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank HowtoExplain

Travelers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

new york
Reviewed June 13, 2009

I went to india last month for a business trip and stayed at Hotel Clark Heights.It was a wonderful experience.Room was immaculately clean, the bedding and pillows were heavenly , the bathroom and dressing area was very nice, and a separate space for an office desk and chair.. A lovely hotel. All staff went out of their way to be helpful and pleasant.Enjoyed my visit. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
1 Thank priyaneet
Bangalore
Reviewed April 12, 2009

We just returned from a 6 nights stay at Clark Heights hotel at New Delhi. Being from India, I am much familiar to the issues which some hotels in India have and I must say, both my wife and I were thoroughly pleased with the service and the room that this hotel provided us. It is in a crowded road, but accessible to the mero which is about a km away in walking. The best part of this hotel was that it was very clean and the bathrooms were sparkling and fresh. The double delux room is a bit small, but we found it quiet, as it was the corner room for us. The room service and special requests were immediately taken care of. The other thing which we thoroughly enjoyed here was the food. Since we had a six year old son with us who we have not trained to eat spicy food, we asked the cook(chef) to make sure that there is no spice. That was always complied with. The menu is mostly North Indian food with some Chinese and Continental options also. They even packed sandwiches for us in the early hours(4am) of the morning when we were to go to Agra. The food was so tasty, that at times while sight-seeing in Delhi, we used to head back for lunch to the hotel just to have the food. (There is a famous four-start hotel in Connaught place whose restaurant refused to make food with no spice, so we had to walk out). The basement retsaurant is used for lunch and the roof is now made into a roof-top restaurant and the open-air was very pleasant. We can see the metro line and the moving trains from the roof-restaurant, something my son enjoyed. My only wishlist is that the hotel must tie up with a more reliable cab-service, we had some concerns with the car on one of the days(got an inexperienced driver once - a bit dangerous for Delhi traffic, so we stopped the car after couple of minutes and got another reliable driver whom we stuck to), but otherwise pickups from airport and drops went on plan. Overall, a good experience and if we visit Delhi again, for this price, it is a good stay.

• Liked — food, room service, cleanliness
  • Disliked — none
  • Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank vashok
Chicago, IL
Reviewed February 24, 2009

This is decent hotel if you want to live around patel nagar, but it is on a very busy intersection, so be carefull to while booking room. Do not book room by metra side, or you will not be able to sleep. Hotel staff was very good. I had an issue with my rental car and I had to call 1000 KM away and my cell phone gave up because it was changing network. Receptioninst lady gave me her own cell phone to use as it was early in the morning. Accept one minor incident of overcharging by room service(This was corrected by front desk right away and they apologized so I will believe it was just a mistake.).

Rooms are clean, bathroom is great with international standard and property is very clean.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
4 Thank ChicagoTraveler99
singhNewDelhi, Owner at Hotel Clark Heights, responded to this review, April 5, 2016
Dundee, Scotland
Reviewed January 20, 2009

First time in India and after a poor night in Mumbai I was pleasantly surprised by the Clark Heights hotel. Convenient to the Delhi Metro I found no difficulty getting around.

The hotel room was clean and well appointed with a flat panel TV.

• Liked — Friendly staff
  • Disliked — Nothing much
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank Brotybob