“Excellent Service and Quality Accomodation”

Hotel Clark Heights
Ranked #271 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed November 12, 2013

It was a very memorable and cherishing stay for me in Clark Heights. I was very much pleased with their excellent service and hospitality. The two main attractions of the hotel were their reputed multi-cuisine restaurant and their elegant spa. I was able to get quality and tasty food at the right price. And the experience that just i felt in the spa was very soothing and relaxing. The most important thing is the proximity of the hotel to all the important locations of Delhi is so close and near which made me so comfortable. They also had some value added services like special discount on tour packages, same day laundry, currency exchange, emergency medical aid, travel desk for flight booking, tours, pick and drop service and all major credit card acceptance which not only made my work so easy but also it saved my time and cost. In terms of cleanliness, they are one of the best I have ever stayed so far. I could certainly guarantee for a safe and excellent accommodation in Clark Heights.

Room Tip: Highly qualified for a budget stay
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
singhNewDelhi, Owner at Hotel Clark Heights, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2016

There are newer reviews for Hotel Clark Heights

Reviewed November 9, 2013

This was my first trip outside of America and I must say that Clark Heights was absolutely amazing. Since I do not want to pay for cell phone charges outside of the states, I was VERY pleased to see that the hotel had free high speed Wifi. My favorite part of the hotel was the spa. It was very relaxing! Between the aromatherapy, facials, and all the other packages provided, I ended up falling in love. I will definitely come back to Clark Heights. I was surprised to see that they had Japanese hot springs AND Roman hot springs. I feel like an extremely pampered lady. Another thing…the multi-cuisine restaurant was FANTASTIC!! The food was great. And with all of that being said, all of the employees were so kind and helpful. The only thing that got to me was that my children wanted to swim. But they had a great time anyway without a pool. It was very nice and very clean! The next time that I go to India, I will find a babysitter because this is a more adult type of area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
singhNewDelhi, Owner at Hotel Clark Heights, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2016

Reviewed October 23, 2013

not upto expectation,Price too high for the kind of room they provided,very limited room service menu and the price of the food too high.
advantage of the hotel is its location as its close to metro and other various importnt locations in Delhi.The hotel does not have sound proof windows

Room Tip: please choose premium category rooms as the lower rooms are noisy
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Kiran T
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stayed here for a couple of days and took a training as well in their conference hall. Good hospitality and food was good as well. They picked up from airport and dropped me there as well. Had some issues in the conference hall and the staff were quick to respond and manage the issues. Recommended for a budget stay and a hassle free, good experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2013

For my first time in India, I was massively grateful to have selected such a fantastic hotel. I was welcomed with so much spirit, it was truly uplifting after a long journey from the airport to be received with comfort. My room was bright, clean and spacious. The food was just what I desired; fresh, delicious and varied between local and traditional dishes. Not only was the service wonderful in the hotel, but I was given such useful advice with guidance in and around Delhi. Blissful experience and I will be so happy to stay again on my next visit! Namaste.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed July 31, 2013

my business keeps me on the road most of the time so I have the opportunity of staying at many budget hotels across the world and Clark Heights is second to none. The rooms exceed expectations and the service is top notch. The food served was better than most stand alone restaurants i have been to. What makes the experience even better is that the owners are constantly around, interacting with the guests and making sure their stay is comfortable. To sum it up, Hotel Clark Heights truly displays the famous Indian hospitality in every sense!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The service here was exceptional as the staff were efficient and helpful. The breakfasts were nutritional and varied. The rooms were clean and recently refurbished, with comfortable beds and lots of hot water. Close to the metro and many small stores and market stalls close by.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends