OYO 696 Hotel Euro Star International
    Devna(New Delhi)
    • Room Service
    La Sagrita(New Delhi)
    • Breakfast included
    All reviewsclose to the airportprepaid taxitransit stayclean sheetsdelhi trafficparathaigimetro
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed May 27, 2010

We had booked this hotel through yatra.com. The main criteria for us for booking this hotel was that it was very near to the airport. We had an early morning flight to Kulu so wanted a hotel near the airport. This hotel suited us the most and the price was very cheap too.

The hotel is a bit difficult to locate if you are not familiar with the place. Luckily the driver of the cab we had taken was familiar with the place and he talked to the hotel manager and we did not have trouble arriving there.

The hotel staff was very nice and the service provided was very good. We had stayed in the Super Deluxe room and the rooms are basic and comfortable. In the first room provided to us the AC was not working properly. So the manager immediately provided us another room. The hotel has free Internet and also Wi-Fi through out the hotel. Though the best reception I think is at the sitting area near the reception.

The hotel does not have a restaurant but they do provide room service. Though we did not make use of it. My stay also included breakfast but since I had an early morning flight the next day I was not sure I would be able to avail it. But on request the staff went out of the way and arranged for a small breakfast for us at 5.30 am in the morning before we left. That was really nice of them.

I would definitely suggest this hotel to anyone who wants a good budget hotel near the airport with very nice staff.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
    1  Thank syberdude
    Reviewed May 14, 2010

It is amazingly cheap for what you get and it is one of the rare places in India where I didn't feel like I was getting ripped off. I didn't even feel the need to bargain the price of the room bearing in the mind the great service/welcome we received and the very decent price of the place. Very convenient if you are flying the day after as it is located 5-10 minutes from the airport only. We had a great time there with my friends and although it is not a top-of-the-notch hotel, the great prices, 'airport' location and service make it a place I would to recommend to travellers a bit tight on budget with their last roupies!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
    1  Thank LeFou15
    Reviewed May 11, 2010

We originally booked this hotel because it was close to the airport and reasonably priced however after staying there for 2 nights and then doing some travelling around India we were looking forward to staying there again before we flew out.

The staff were extremely friendly, honest and went out of their way to help us with everything we wanted. We had a laptop - they gave us free wireless, we didn't have a plug for india for our laptop - they quickly found us one, they gave us good advice of where to go and how to get their cheaply! The owner was also extremely friendly and sat down and invited us for a tea and a chat with him.

The room was clean and had everything you need. No problems with power or hot water as in EVERY other hotel in India. We left our luggage at the hotel for a month while we travelled and all I can say is this is a very trustworthy, safe place to stay. Yes the location is a little hard to find but anyone who thinks this hotel is located in a 'slum' needs to travel around India,this was no slum, I am a young blonde female and we walked around the area in the day and at night eating in the local restaurants, the locals were extremely friendly and it is about as safe and clean as the rest of India - maybe not what a lot of us are used to but if it's not for you then don't come to India!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
    2  Thank TaniaDi
    Reviewed April 6, 2010

Price good. Difficult to find. Staff very good hotel nice and clean very close to the airport

• Stayed: March 2010
    1  Thank peterkinchin
    Reviewed April 2, 2010

Towels & sheets smelled of body oder. Caught Jock Itch from Eurostar Towels... First time ever...I've been traveling in India since 1971. I believe I was quoted a rate of 1100RS on the phone when I made reservation & I was charged 1400RS when I registered. Hotel rooms are dark & dingy. Crummy ancient TV in room.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo