“Fantastic Meal”

Ranked #45 of 13,030 Restaurants in New Delhi
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hauz Khas Village
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Our first meal in a local restaurant in India was a big hit here at Naivedyam. We enjoyed the character filled restaurant and the clean vegetarian food. A young local pointed out this eating spot to us and it delivered to an excellent standard. Good service and clean toilets too.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

My trip to Naivedyam in Hauz Khas Village was great in several ways. I'll start with the food.

Unfortunately I was alone, which given Naivedyam's substantial portions, limited my range. They offer thalis, which give a diner a range of flavors, but I new that I needed to try one of their famous dosas. I went with the tangam paper masala dosa, which is a very thin and very crisp rice and lentil rolled pancake with a spiced potato filling and a compliment of four chutneys. I accompanied it with a mixed fruit juice and followed with a very sweet mysore pak. It was all delicious, and the whole thing cost less than ten dollars with a tip.

1  Thank highermath
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I only had the masala dosa which was huge! It also comes with a sambar and 3 different types of chutney, all were delicious. I really enjoyed my meal here. The restaurant itself I found a bit dark and my waiter was quite attentive but it was early, around 11am when I went and not many people to serve. In any case, it has the best dosa Ive ever tasted so I would highly recommend if only for the dosa.

1  Thank DorjiThimphu
Reviewed November 9, 2013

this is a very good place for authentic south Indian food that is not over priced and the ambiance of the place is not bad at all. definitely worth a visit.

u can eat all kind of dosa and uttapam here and they even serve you papad and rasam on the house with quality tap water.

1  Thank happyleo123
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Have visited this place umpteen no of times, none other South Indian restaurant matches even close on quality, Taste & service!!
the rasam & papad they serve is a brilliant appetizer, everything they have from Dosas to Idli to rich to uthapam are a treat for the palate. even the Coconut water they serve is one of the tastiest i ever had in delhi.
Not to mention the ambiance is awesome, worth the wait one has to do to get in!!

Expect 30 mins to 45 mins waiting on weekends.