“one feels alive @live”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Seafood, Soups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

@live offers a classic live music experience with good food and drinks at a marginally higher cost compared to other restobars around. The gloomy environment maketh the place all the more comfortable and holds you for long compelling a few more shots. For all those willing to experiment this is one place you shouldn't miss

Reviewed March 4, 2013

the day we visited @live, there was a Philipine band playing for the evening, food was awesome, so was the music.

1  Thank shuchi d
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I happen to be here on last week of december 2012. @Live is a quite small but impressive resto bar in the outer circle. You can enjoy live performances out here as the name suggests. Live performance starts at around 8:00 PM onwards, though i missed it on my last visit coz i was not aware of the time it begins, but still the interior and ambiance certainly added a music rich experience to my imagination and builds my excitement to plan a next visit soon to experince it live @Live ;)

About fOOD, I had Fish fingers..Nachos..Ginger chicken and liked both except nachos. Chicken was tender and tasty, though the fish fingers part was just amazing, not spicy yet delicious to me, it was something new to me and now probably one of my fav starters. Food and drinks are above average, service is very decent. In drinks, I had Draught beer(kingfisher) and my dad had Blenders Pride. Overall i loved and enjoyed this place and that too without experiencing the live music here. I definitely want to recommend this place to all cuz of the food, music and ambience. Its located in the K block outer circle C.P next to Hira sweets, near right cut to PVR Plaza. Guys you must visit and experience the fun @Live. Its not big in term of space, so if planning to visit here for a special ocassion, do make sure to book a reservation to avoid the spoiling your mood spoiling at the end.

1  Thank varunJiya
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Its a beautiful small cafe with Live music performers from India and abroad (vocalist is a from Phillipines)

The snacks and cocktails are at par with other pubs and clubs (though a little higher on pocket)

1  Thank SanilAnand
Reviewed November 17, 2012

@live makes me proud as a Delhiite to have a good live music restaurant. The restaurant has been around for about 5 years, and for the first 5 years had a great band and I was a regular, introducing it to many friends and family. So I was really concerned that the new band since the last 2 months, would not match up to the earlier standard of music. The first set which I heard in fact did not !! But, boy I was surprised from the 2nd set onwards. It just sounded like a completely different band. They sounded superb, I dare say even better than the earlier band.
They play old classic rock, some contemp like Coldplay, Dido. But the quality of the music no matter what, is fab.
What is also great is the quality of the sound, its at the right volume, loud enough to enjoy, yet soft enough to be able to talk to your neighbour at least.
The food is definitely above average, but does not classify as fine dining. Or I can say fine pub grub, haha.
The crowd is urbane and eclectic and even a single lady would not feel uncomfortable here.
I now pray for a live jazz bar in Delhi, if nothing, at least 3/4 times a week.