“the best among the lot”

OYO 3472 Hotel Rama Inn
Ranked #258 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Among the various hotels located in pahar ganj(locality near new delhi railway station platform 1),hotel rama inn is one of the best at that rate(rs1100 for 24 hour room for 2-deluxe room).
Room though small was very clean, comfortable.bathroom was also clean with round the clock hot water available. v friendly and helpful staff. excellent option be it to stay solo or with family or with friends.
only minus point is-ur phone (esp if BSNL)and the free wifi may have range only near the door.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 24, 2013

VERY BAD. THEY WILL CHEAT YOU. The manager there told me rs. 350 to drop us to nizamuddin station which is only 9 km from the hotel. But he took 400 rs from my husband. He is telling I told you 400 only madam. just in a second he cheated. It is not 50 rs matter. I THOUGHT IT IS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE.He takes commision for every thing.If the hotel changes the manager it will be a good place to stay because the location is good

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RVIJItrips
Reviewed October 3, 2013

One of my favourite hotel when am on tour. I often visit this hotel and it is just amazing. The service is very prompt and the well mannered staff just went out of their way for my comfort. The food was fantastic and the room was stunning to say the least. The location of the hotel is at a decent place and it is pretty close to new Delhi station and market too.

Room Tip: First floor has more good rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stayed 2 days in this hotel recommended by a business friend who always stays there. Excellent location close to station, metro, shopping and business area. Staff very friendly and helpful. They negotiated auto rates for me and saved a lot of money. Rooms were very clean and well furnished. They serve home made food and customize the taste. I felt at home and safe in an unsafe city like Delhi. Highly recommend it for family and business stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Rama_Inn, Owner at OYO 3472 Hotel Rama Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Mr Shah

It is a pleasure to note that you had a wonderful experience at Rama Inn. My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

We thank you for your feedback and I have shared the compliments with my entire team. We are glad you enjoyed all the services offered at our hotel. It is our constant endeavor to deliver the highest standards in service with a personal touch.

Team Rama Inn is looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Thanks & Regards,

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Hotel is excellent but the Day Shift Manager is not. He intentionally hides some vital information and puts the blame on you.He has no care and respect even for guests who stays in the hotel at least twice a year. Reputation of the hotel is stake with him. He is interested in pretty commission even from taxi drivers at your cost. I will probably hate to see this manager when I visit hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Rama_Inn, Owner at OYO 3472 Hotel Rama Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your time to review us on TripAdvisor and for posting your generous feedback.

We have noted the problems you have faced during your stay & we assure you will not face any type of difficulty during your next visit.

Looking forward to welcome you again at Rama Inn.

Warm Regards

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel is situated at a quite lane in the middle of a very chaotic place near the new Delhi railway station.Location wise it it perfect for both travelers as well as businessmen.Hotel staff is very efficient and well mannered.As some reviewers suggested their is room for improvement in aspects like cleanliness, etc. Although the hotel provides free wifi you have approach the hotel manager for the password(which should be provided by the manager at the time of check in).Hotel provides laundry service which is pretty costly but good for guests staying for a longer duration.

Overall a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shankuu

Dear Mr Shanku,

I have shared your feedback with my entire team and they were extremely happy to hear that their helpful and friendly service is recognized so well by you. My team and I are grateful to you for sharing the feedback on TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

We are working hard on the cleanliness aspect and assure that you will see a marked improvement during your next visit. As for the wi-fi password, we need to keep a track of guests who are using hotel wi-fi and hence have made the procedure for the guests to ask for the password. I hope you will appreciate it.

Looking forward to welcome you again at Rama Inn.

Warm Regards
Team at Rama Inn

Reviewed July 13, 2013

i stayad for 6 days and the staff were nice an polite. i had to check out at noon but my train was at night 10 - they allowed me to stay till 5 pm at half charge , though i feel they should have allowed me till 8 at half charge considering i stayed with them so long and the hotel was not full.. but, the hotel is clean and comfortable and i wouldnt hesitate to stay next time there too. good bargain for the money paid

Room Tip: lower floors are better
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Rama_Inn, Owner at OYO 3472 Hotel Rama Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for such a brilliant feedback on your recent stay with Rama Inn. It was indeed our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you and make your stay comfortable.

Warm regards,