“Beware of the Manager in the Day shift”
Review of Hotel Rama Inn

Hotel Rama Inn
Ranked #223 of 717 Hotels in New Delhi
Guwahati, India
“Beware of the Manager in the Day shift”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Hotel is excellent but the Day Shift Manager is not. He intentionally hides some vital information and puts the blame on you.He has no care and respect even for guests who stays in the hotel at least twice a year. Reputation of the hotel is stake with him. He is interested in pretty commission even from taxi drivers at your cost. I will probably hate to see this manager when I visit hotel again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Rama_Inn, Owner at Hotel Rama Inn, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your time to review us on TripAdvisor and for posting your generous feedback.

We have noted the problems you have faced during your stay & we assure you will not face any type of difficulty during your next visit.

Rama Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Tinsukia, India
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel is situated at a quite lane in the middle of a very chaotic place near the new Delhi railway station.Location wise it it perfect for both travelers as well as businessmen.Hotel staff is very efficient and well mannered.As some reviewers suggested their is room for improvement in aspects like cleanliness, etc. Although the hotel provides free wifi you have approach the hotel manager for the password(which should be provided by the manager at the time of check in).Hotel provides laundry service which is pretty costly but good for guests staying for a longer duration.

Overall a nice place to stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Shankuu
Rama_Inn, Owner at Hotel Rama Inn, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Mr Shanku,

I have shared your feedback with my entire team and they were extremely happy to hear that their helpful and friendly service is recognized so well by you. My team and I are grateful to you for sharing the feedback on TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

We are working hard on the cleanliness aspect and assure that you will see a marked improvement during your next visit. As for the wi-fi password, we need to keep a track of guests who are using hotel wi-fi and hence have made the procedure for the guests to ask for the password. I hope you will appreciate it.

Team at Rama Inn
Reviewed July 13, 2013

i stayad for 6 days and the staff were nice an polite. i had to check out at noon but my train was at night 10 - they allowed me to stay till 5 pm at half charge , though i feel they should have allowed me till 8 at half charge considering i stayed with them so long and the hotel was not full.. but, the hotel is clean and comfortable and i wouldnt hesitate to stay next time there too. good bargain for the money paid

Room Tip: lower floors are better
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for such a brilliant feedback on your recent stay with Rama Inn. It was indeed our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you and make your stay comfortable.

Warm regards,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed June 30, 2013

It was okay overall. But still need to improve the fragrance and little more extra care should be given for cleanliness, so that the stay will make more comfortable. Staffs are so kind and the location is best, just 5 mins walk to New Delhi railway station and 15 mins walk to New Delhi metro.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr. Kanagaraj,

We are delighted to note that you liked the hotel. We have noted the problems you have face during your stay & we assure you will not face any type of difficulty during your next visit.

bangalore
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was booked the hotel to visit delhi with my family i am really happy with their charges and good service. i am recommending the peoples to stay either with family or friends or to whom ever this is good and excellent service. also its economically luxury hotel in new delhi central location walkable distance from New delhi railway station and near to metro and easy acceability to reach aiport as well. good service.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Palaniappavu ,

It is a pleasure to note that you had a wonderful experience at Rama Inn. My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

We thank you for your feedback and I have shared the compliments with my entire team. We are glad you enjoyed all the services offered at our hotel. It is our constant endeavour to deliver the highest standards in service with a personal touch.

Warm Regards,
gurgaon
Reviewed June 13, 2013

this is a very good hotel. good service and well treated with all needs full filled without anyone .this is my first experince in hotel rama inn. this is excellent great service and great value for money.

i would definatly recomended this hotel to any of my friends and relatives.

staff was friendly and coprative and went out of there way to help me for my special requierment ............................................................

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Tenkasi, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Visited new Delhi for a family tour and choose hotel Rama inn for accommodation through the Internet.
Response regarding bookings and clarifications from hotel staff was excellent.
Room suggested by the staff was splendid as i was traveling with wife and a daughter, so the room chosen was a family room which was very spacious with the best amenities and affordable.
Travel desk was very effective in arranging intercity tours and tours to Agra etc as it was very well executed by prompt dispatch of transport vehicles and and keeping safety of passengers at utmost concern.
Front desk and room service is very enthusiastic in their service, my kudos to them.
Finally i appreciate the hospitality of this wonderful hotel and am suggesting this to my friends who visit new Delhi,
My best regards to Ms Sonal gupta and the wonderful staff of RAMA INN.

Room Tip: If traveling as a family of three its best to choose the family room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank senmani
Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Rama inn during your recent visit to New Delhi and for providing us with your feedback and for reviewing excellent us here on TripAdvisor !

It pleases us to know that you had a pleasant stay experience with us and were impressed with our rooms , amenities. Also, it is great to know that our associates were able to take care of your requirements and went the extra mile to ensure your stay was comfortable throughout.

Our core values are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad my colleagues were able to deliver on the same. Your appreciation will certainly be conveyed to the team and they will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with warmth and courtesy.

We certainly hope to remain your favorite, whenever you are in New Delhi