“Great Place to stay!”

Ranked #213 of 1,096 New Delhi B&B and Inns
bangalore
“Great Place to stay!”
Reviewed June 9, 2008

I got the number for Inn at Delhi off someone else's review and called them up to make a reservation. It is probably among the very best places I have ever stayed at in Delhi, and reasonably priced too. The room are comfortable & homely and the people running it are the most hospitable & kind! It allows easy access to the embassies, city center and the airport, which is great, but can be a little tricky to find at first, so I would suggest anyone wanting to stay here to call them and get directions on how to get there. I would recommend it to anyone! Its great!

• Stayed May 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank n0teb00k

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Santa Cruz
Reviewed April 24, 2008

I am a consultant and travel a great deal often spending up to six months per year away from my home. Where I stay during my travels is very important both in terms of my ability to work in a quiet environment, and most importantly, my health and well-being. I look for small hotels or a bed and breakfast as I find they better meet my needs and simply, I feel more comfortable.

The Inn at Delhi is perfect for so many reasons. It is located in a quiet residential neighborhood with many parks. It is safe and a great area to go for a walk in the evening. There are a variety of stores and restaurants either within walking distance or a short taxi ride away.

The Inn itself is very nice. The room I stayed in was very well appointed, clean and comfortable. It had everything I needed.

What really separates the Inn from other places is the warmth of the place and the kindness of the owners. They are genuinely concerned about the people who stay with them. For instance, the served wonderful breakfasts exactly how I had requested but with something new every morning so that I could experience the many flavours that India has to offer. There was always something to eat in my room when I returned from working all day. They always pointed me in the right directions if I needed to find something in Delhi.

I felt at home immediately but without any pressure or obligations. I often worked in my room in the evenings and I was never bothered unless it was to find out if I wanted a cup of tea or coffee.

I highly recommend the Inn at Delhi for all the reasons mentioned but especially for the wonderful conversations over breakfast. Enjoy!!!!!

• Liked — owners
  • Disliked — n?A
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank santapue