Review Highlights

fantastically orgnized trip

Reviewed April 1, 2017
titanialeo
Garbsen, Germany

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2017

we spent 10days touring India with this tour operator,travelling by train,tuk-tuk,jeep,and micro-bus,elephant ride up amber fort,it was an mazing journey of excitement and thrills enjoyed by all

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed April 6, 2017

the most attentive travel agent we ever had, always trying to provide the best options on what we were looking for

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed April 1, 2017

A trip perfectly and individually tailored according to my wishes. Travelling as a single woman in India is always slightly difficult, but this trip was absolutely perfectly organized.
Starting with a sightseeing tour in Delhi with a competent, German-speaking guide I travelled in a car with driver which was at my service for two whole days. The following train journey was organized and the next driver awaited me exactly where I got off the train. A visit to Khajuraho followed, then Varanasi where impressive activitiies and sights were on the agenda. Then off to Nepal. At the border I was handed over to a Nepali driver and tour guide. This worked out excellent, even though it was already evening and we arrived rather late.The tour guide was also the owner of the Nepali travel agency and we went to Chitwan where a vast programme awaited me with excursions into the jungle, a boat trip and an elephant ride. Then off to Pokhara where a boat trip at sunset was organized on the Lake Phewa. Sunrise on a mountain with a fantastic view on Anapurna. Then to Kathmandu with a lot of more sightseeing.
As the flight back was 2 hours late I called Imperial Voyages because I would miss my connecting flight, and the owner of Imperial Voyages personally came to the airport to sort out the problems. During the whole trip I received several calls as to my well being and the drivers and the guides were carefully chosen, as well as the hotels. Special wishes and changes from my side were fulfilled without delay. I felt personally much taken care of and that made the trip a real success. I would definitely recommend Imperial Voyages.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Extremely efficient, caring personnel. The whole trip is planned and executed with utmost attention to detail. I recommend 100% to anyone planning on visiting India!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

Recently booked a package from Delhi to Kashmir..
N i am so happy that i considered Trip Advisor.
Very reasonable rates..
The tour guide was so cooperative and we covered major possible area..very comfy hotels..looking forward to book more packages..
Excellent Team !!