“Accommodations were excellent”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cottondale/tuscaloosa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cottondale

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Theodore
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This room was reserved months in advance with a credit card to hold for the Ala. A -D game. We called that day to comfirm we had late day check in and were told yes: we wanted to make sure they knew we would be very late checking in: No problem we were told.
When my daughter arrived at 11:30 pm the night clerk ignored her. A few minutes pass another couple comes in and the last room to the hotel is given to them. The clerk looks at my daughter and tells her there are no more rooms and she needs to leave and try to find another hotel.
There is a discussion about reservations etc. , the clerk then tells my daughter there is a single room or there is a regular room however, the door lock is broken. That is when I was called at 12:30 a.m. I told the clerk this situation was totally unacceptable and to find her a room.
The resolution was that my daughter was put in a room that someone had to lock and unlock the door for her to enter and exit - I have no idea how many safety violations that broke. The room had food in the refrigeration from prior quests, you could hear the other quests through the walls, the commode flushed on its own every 15 minutes, when you showered the water stood ankle deep with out draining. The food for the free breakfast was terrible.
She was told the next morning her lock would be fixed when she returned after the game. The door had not been fixed and the room had never not been cleaned. If I knew what hotel board and safety boards to report this facility to I would. The best thing about this facility is its location.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Denver
Reviewed April 20, 2013

place look a dump grass all around the building needed to be cut cigarette butts all around building trash full cigaretts at front door smell terreble have pictures

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Travelers are raving about these Cottondale hotels

Orange Beach
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I am no good at writing. We did enjoy our stay and we would stay with you again but I wanted to be on 15th street in Tuscaloosa. I woul tell my friends to stay at Cottondale or Tuscaloosa.
See you again when we come to town.
Peggie

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cottondale
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University
Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa -East
Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa -East
#4 of 35 in Tuscaloosa
Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa - University of Alabama

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cottondale/tuscaloosa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cottondale/tuscaloosa

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cottondale/tuscaloosa
Address: 6331 Interstate Dr, Cottondale, AL 35453-1955
Location: United States > Alabama > Cottondale
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cottondale
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cottondale/tuscaloosa 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cottondale/tuscaloosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn Tuscaloosa Hotel Cottondale