Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cottondale/tuscaloosa
RodewayInn
$168
$159
$50
Best Western University Inn(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
$100
Hotels.com
$68
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewscalled microtelinternet connectionrooms are smallenjoyable stayfootball gamebed was very comfortablefront desk staffyogurtlouisianamaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This room was reserved months in advance with a credit card to hold for the Ala. A -D game. We called that day to comfirm we had late day check in and were told yes: we wanted to make sure they knew we would be very late checking in: No problem we were told.
When my daughter arrived at 11:30 pm the night clerk ignored her. A few minutes pass another couple comes in and the last room to the hotel is given to them. The clerk looks at my daughter and tells her there are no more rooms and she needs to leave and try to find another hotel.
There is a discussion about reservations etc. , the clerk then tells my daughter there is a single room or there is a regular room however, the door lock is broken. That is when I was called at 12:30 a.m. I told the clerk this situation was totally unacceptable and to find her a room.
The resolution was that my daughter was put in a room that someone had to lock and unlock the door for her to enter and exit - I have no idea how many safety violations that broke. The room had food in the refrigeration from prior quests, you could hear the other quests through the walls, the commode flushed on its own every 15 minutes, when you showered the water stood ankle deep with out draining. The food for the free breakfast was terrible.
She was told the next morning her lock would be fixed when she returned after the game. The door had not been fixed and the room had never not been cleaned. If I knew what hotel board and safety boards to report this facility to I would. The best thing about this facility is its location.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 20, 2013

place look a dump grass all around the building needed to be cut cigarette butts all around building trash full cigaretts at front door smell terreble have pictures

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I am no good at writing. We did enjoy our stay and we would stay with you again but I wanted to be on 15th street in Tuscaloosa. I woul tell my friends to stay at Cottondale or Tuscaloosa.
See you again when we come to town.
Peggie