“Typical 2.5 star hotel with nice staff but very over priced for the quality and star level” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Inn

BEST WESTERN Inn
BEST WESTERN Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Clanton
Newburgh, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

If I would do it again I would have stayed across the street at the holiday inn. It's a 3 star, but there are no outside doors there, and this hotel has the outside doors which always make me feel less safe when i travel.
101 was the price, steep for a bw. Staff was very nice and accommodating, no problems other than just the rate was too much money. No 4 hotels around anywhere so the pickings were slim in the area. The south is always so polite though they make you feel more welcome at a 2.5 star than at some large 4.5 star hotels.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank travelmomof5

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Best Western in Clanton appeared to be an older property but the room was great - large, two lavatories with large counters, king size bed, love seat, microwave, refrigerator. Clean and comfortable. Excellent breakfast. Good place to spend the night south of Birmingham. So nice to be able to park at door and not contend with long halls and elevators (or the lack thereof).

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank nanbama
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stopped here after 17 hours on a motorcycle. I didn't have a reservation, but that didn't matter. The girls who checked me in were very friendly and helpful. I got a good rate, and a clean, comfortable room. Thanks Best Western!

Room Tip: I imagine they are all pretty good and similar.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank joeveto
Garden City, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

I arrived at the hotel very late, they were changing shift. The staff were very professional and courteous. The property has always been very clean when I have stayed there (this was my second stay). The room was also very clean and well decorated. It's very nice to have the refrigerator and microwave. I would recommend this hotel, one of the better Best Westerns that I have used.

3 Thank Jack T
Melrose, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

My job keeps me on the road and living in hotels. I stayed in this one for 10 months, so needless to say I feel I can give you some insight.

Without hesitation I can say that this is the best, Best Western Inn I have ever stayed in, it is also one of the best hotels, period, I have stayed at. Like any place, it is the staff that makes a hotel, not the building. The owners and staff keep the rooms clean and tidy for any stay, best I've seen anywhere and I've been on the road for 8 years. They deep cleaned my room twice, new filter for the AC, painted doors, etc. In all my stays around the country no hotel ever did that - owner even redid the lobby while I was there. So if you are concerned about cleanliness, this is your place.

The staff? The best anywhere. I felt like family while I was there and that is very important to me. It was my home after all and the staff respected that and understood my needs. I cannot thank them enough. Every single person, from ownership to the maids were great, friendly and helpful. The front desk goes out of their way to accommodate - thank you all.

Guess where I will always stay when in Alabama traveling? No brainer for me and should be a no brainer for anyone looking for a superior place to stay at an affordable price.

I miss them, thanks, Nancy

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Nancy W
Radford, Va
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

Front desk extremely friendly and helpful regarding area services. Recently renovated room (new carpet/fresh paint). Across from Peach Park with playground and walking trail. Very clean; nicely appointed breakfast area with good selection of food and drink. A very nice place and convenient to interstate.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Dean M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clanton
Holiday Inn Express Clanton
Key West Inn - Clanton
#5 of 7 in Clanton
La Quinta Inn & Suites Prattville
Americas Best Value Inn Calera

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn? Share your experiences!