“A friendly place to lay my head after a day of riding...”
Review of Best Western Inn

Best Western Inn
Best Western Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Clanton
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stopped here after 17 hours on a motorcycle. I didn't have a reservation, but that didn't matter. The girls who checked me in were very friendly and helpful. I got a good rate, and a clean, comfortable room. Thanks Best Western!

Room Tip: I imagine they are all pretty good and similar.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank joeveto

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I arrived at the hotel very late, they were changing shift. The staff were very professional and courteous. The property has always been very clean when I have stayed there (this was my second stay). The room was also very clean and well decorated. It's very nice to have the refrigerator and microwave. I would recommend this hotel, one of the better Best Westerns that I have used.

3  Thank Jack T
Reviewed May 1, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Richard H
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My job keeps me on the road and living in hotels. I stayed in this one for 10 months, so needless to say I feel I can give you some insight.

Without hesitation I can say that this is the best, Best Western Inn I have ever stayed in, it is also one of the best hotels, period, I have stayed at. Like any place, it is the staff that makes a hotel, not the building. The owners and staff keep the rooms clean and tidy for any stay, best I've seen anywhere and I've been on the road for 8 years. They deep cleaned my room twice, new filter for the AC, painted doors, etc. In all my stays around the country no hotel ever did that - owner even redid the lobby while I was there. So if you are concerned about cleanliness, this is your place.

The staff? The best anywhere. I felt like family while I was there and that is very important to me. It was my home after all and the staff respected that and understood my needs. I cannot thank them enough. Every single person, from ownership to the maids were great, friendly and helpful. The front desk goes out of their way to accommodate - thank you all.

Guess where I will always stay when in Alabama traveling? No brainer for me and should be a no brainer for anyone looking for a superior place to stay at an affordable price.

I miss them, thanks, Nancy

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Nancy W
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Front desk extremely friendly and helpful regarding area services. Recently renovated room (new carpet/fresh paint). Across from Peach Park with playground and walking trail. Very clean; nicely appointed breakfast area with good selection of food and drink. A very nice place and convenient to interstate.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dean M
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed here 1 night on our way from TN to FL. Conveniently located right off the highway. The room was very clean and had the most comfortable king size bed out of any hotel/motel I've stayed in. They had a nice selection for breakfast. Hey any place that serves Krispy Kreme donuts gets 5 stars from me! We will be making another trip to FL this year and we will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple