“Wow - better than I would have expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of BEST WESTERN Inn

BEST WESTERN Inn
BEST WESTERN Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Clanton
Smyrna, TN
“Wow - better than I would have expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed one night on our way to the beach. We had a king bed room and it was huge! Everything appeared to be clean and in good working order. When we first got to the room I looked for the TV remote - not on the TV where i normally find it - kept looking, finally saw that it was on the night stand. It didn't look like the normal remote but was especially designed to be easily disinfected. I thought that was a a really nice touch and haven't seen it in any other hotel I have stayed in. Breakfast the next morning was very good - fresh made waffles are always a treat.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Very clean... We only stayed one night.. Front desk staff was very nice!!! We really only wanted one bed and wish we had been given an option for just one. Would stay again!!! ............................................

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Kellie4565
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I usually stay at holiday inn express in clanton but I went during bad weather during issaac and they were full of FEMA workers and I got put at best western did not know they were own by same people.
But I was really impressive of this place for being a 16 year old place they kept it up really good my second best place in clanton. Staff very excellent and very clean rooms.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Ppayel
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

The general appearance and location was great. The problems I had was the WiFi sucked. The people who say it wad great had to be in rooms close to the main office. The router is outdated and when you sat in the breakfast area the signal was great. Also they let too many people have tailgate parties in the parking lot. Around 6 expect your door way to be crowded by peopl drinking and acting up. (Thought that public drinking was illegal here but guess not.) Room overall looked great but the refrigerator was just for looks because it didn't cool anything. Also be prepared to sign your life away because they will not let you have a 3 dollar towel to go swimming with unless you sgn documents. ( it appears that people who tailgate party must spill lots of beer and steal towels to clean up.) Well that's my families honest opinion. We were stuck here because everyone else was booked but for almost a hundred dollars a night you could find a better motel.

• Stayed August 2012
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

Right off the interstate and convenient to gas and food. Walked down the hill to What-a-burger for a meal. The desk clerk was friendly and on staff when I got in and when I left early the next morning. The room was large and the best I had seen on the my extended trip. The bed was far from the door and you could not hear any sounds from outside and no light came into the room, that is the way it should be. The bathroom looked new and the microwave and refrigerator are built into the wall.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Hogride
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

Boyfriend and I are traveling across the country and honestly this is the nicest we've stayed in for the price. We've stayed in inns across the country this past 2 weeks and this one has been very affordable.
They gave us the discount rate for arriving late.
Channels kinda suck around here because there's no history channel or travel channel but that isn't their fault and that's just an opinion.
I always check for bed bugs are there were none so it was all clean and perfect!

Also we aren't business people traveling the country, just in our early 20s and I didn't expect anything ritzy out of this place, some of these other people seem to think they are gonna be at a 5 star or something.
Haven't had the breakfast yet, just sitting here bored.

• Stayed July 2012
COAL VALLEY
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

We got a room, it was not very clean, paint was flaking off the ceiling. The desk clerk was not very friendly. The beakfask was not avg.

• Stayed July 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clanton
Holiday Inn Express Clanton
Key West Inn - Clanton
#5 of 7 in Clanton
Super 8 Prattville Montgomery
La Quinta Inn & Suites Prattville

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn? Share your experiences!