“Affordable...”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Clanton
Missouri
“Affordable...”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This is a nice BW. Rates are very affordable. Considerably cheaper than neighboring hotels. Breakfast was average at best, but that is our only suggestion. It's a good, affordable place to stay for the night when traveling.

• Stayed July 2011
2 Thank ksugans

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Hanover, Michigan
Reviewed July 17, 2011

I don't know how this place got ranked #1 by Tripadvisor. It's ok, but our room was not very clean. There was popcorn under the bed & the bathtub had standing water in it when we got there. The beds were rock hard, which made it impossible for me to sleep, but my husband liked them. When we arrived, we were given a list of items that would be available for breakfast. These items included grits & bagels, which were not offered. Also, the much lauded Krispy Creme donuts were at least a day old. The in-room coffee was the worst coffee I have ever had. I couldn't even drink it.

The staff was friendly & my kids enjoyed the outdoor pool. They do have a good location close to the highway. If you need a place to rest your head for the night ( & you don't mind sleeping on a hard bed) this place is as good as any other.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2011

I was referred to this hotel when my normal hotel was booked (Holiday Inn Express) and I was told it was the next best hotel in the area and they were right! It was very clean and welcoming and the staff was great not to mention the rate I paid around $85 tax and all on a Friday night! It was a bargain and if my normal hotel is booked I will definitely stay there!

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank FreqBizTrvl
SW Illinois
Reviewed March 26, 2011

My husband and I were returning home from a trip south and needed to stop for the night. We pulled off at the Clanton exit and weren't sure what hotel to choose. We decided to try the Best Western and were pleased with our choice. The only downside to the room was that we could hear the train at night which interfered with our sleep. Other than that, we were pleased with the room.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Greenwood Village, Colorado
Reviewed June 20, 2010

I found this hotel and the staff to be very gracious. The hotel office and the room were very clean. There was a small microwave and refrig built into the wall which were nice features in the hot southern temperature. Parking right by the doors also nice. Seemed to be a safe area and they accepted my pet bird. There's a very clean outdoor pool and overall, for this level of hotel everything was superior. They have a little breakfast - muffins, hard boiled eggs, coffee, etc. in a new or updated kitchen area that was quite relaxing. I have rated this hotel "excellent" in all categories but of course it is not a 5-Star hotel, but what it does offer, it does so with success. Clanton is midway between Birmingham and Montgomery so the location is good for driving "just that little bit extra". Overall this hotel was a very nice Best Western and I would stay here again. Actually I would plan to use the outdoor pool next time around. :-)

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Alabama
Reviewed February 18, 2010

Hotel was cheap, clean, and the decor was nice. Breakfast was continental, but they had a waffle maker. No complaints. Recomend.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
Grand Rapids, MI
Reviewed April 6, 2008

Nice clean place with all the ammenities you need traveling.

• Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clanton
Holiday Inn Express Clanton
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#11 of 15 in Prattville
Super 8 Prattville Montgomery

Been to Best Western Inn? Share your experiences!