Key West Inn - Clanton
Quality Inn(Prattville)
$76
$55
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleandirect tvfridge and microwavemotelinterstate
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Do you love yourself??? How about your family???
Dont get me wrong...no roaches or mice found, the microfiber blankets have what appear to be huge blood stains, parts of shower missing, cigarette burns in a non-smoking room..lol sheeew im afraid to close my eyes in this joint...kinda reminds me of texas chainsaw masacre...ok so back to the question....do u
love yourself and family??? Then get out alittle extra cash and get a place clean and somewhat desease free....dont feel after you have stayed at the key west inn that you have to load the kids up and get them shots at the Dr. Oh and dont let the outside fool ya....if you dont believe me check it out fo yoself!!! This is of course all based on my sole verbal opinion and not on factual events because i cant post the pictures on here to show you proof and fact.......

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank dudemood
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Room was clean, bed was comfy, air conditioning was cold- everything you could want in a beside-the-interstate hotel. Very inexpensive. They also allow pets. This hotel was about $30 less than comparable hotels outside of Birmingham. It also had a microwave and mini fridge.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank freshfromthelab
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stayed one night in this motel passing thru Al. . This motel is clean but nothing fancy. Old tv,bathroom and room generally needs updated. Cont breakfast is lacking,had only toast,cereal ,small muffins and coffee and juice..Beds were comfortable . Located between KFC and Taco Bell for food without driving.

Room Tip: ground floor
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Ive stayed here 3 weeks in a row. First week , eaten by bed bugs and I have the bites to prove it. Complained , was promised a discount in the future. Next week , got 5$ off a night , eaten by bedbugs again. complained, but i dont think she could understand me as she smiled and nodded. third week....no discount, different room ....my legs back and arms are covered in bug bites. I want to know to have all the money Ive spent here refunded and am going to look up the health department this weekend while Im hanging by the pool at Days Inn. I wont even bother to mention the rest , the other two terrible ratings summed it up.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank ImaRegular
Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

Sorry to say this but this place is a horrible.I usually stay at best western or holiday inn express but they were full that night. So I had no choice to stay there. Because I already know what days inn already like. But anyways I got a good laugh when I walked in key west inn lobby some some Indian or Asian guy checked me in guy couldn't hardly speak English and rude as hell. Will never stay here again now I learned my lesson go ahead and make reservation prior.

• Stayed: May 2012