Key West Inn - Clanton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Jupiter Inn(Prattville)
Quality Inn(Prattville)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleandirect tvfridge and microwavemotelinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stayed one night in this motel passing thru Al. . This motel is clean but nothing fancy. Old tv,bathroom and room generally needs updated. Cont breakfast is lacking,had only toast,cereal ,small muffins and coffee and juice..Beds were comfortable . Located between KFC and Taco Bell for food without driving.

Room Tip: ground floor
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Ive stayed here 3 weeks in a row. First week , eaten by bed bugs and I have the bites to prove it. Complained , was promised a discount in the future. Next week , got 5$ off a night , eaten by bedbugs again. complained, but i dont think she could understand me as she smiled and nodded. third week....no discount, different room ....my legs back and arms are covered in bug bites. I want to know to have all the money Ive spent here refunded and am going to look up the health department this weekend while Im hanging by the pool at Days Inn. I wont even bother to mention the rest , the other two terrible ratings summed it up.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank ImaRegular
Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

Sorry to say this but this place is a horrible.I usually stay at best western or holiday inn express but they were full that night. So I had no choice to stay there. Because I already know what days inn already like. But anyways I got a good laugh when I walked in key west inn lobby some some Indian or Asian guy checked me in guy couldn't hardly speak English and rude as hell. Will never stay here again now I learned my lesson go ahead and make reservation prior.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We booked this hotel via Hotwire while on the road, and Hotwire stated it was a 2 1/2 star hotel. This should be a one star at most. Further, if I had just booked it directly with the hotel, I would have paid less using my AAA discount than Hotwire was advertising for this place. You really want to pay as little as possible here! The ceiling was very water stained, the carpets were dirty, the beds were questionable. We tossed the comforter and blankets on the floor and slept with just the sheets. We started to get that My Cousin Vinny feel when the trains started coming though in the early morning hours blasting their horns, along with the very noisy road traffic out front. The best part was that the shower would not work...you could hear the water trying to make it up the pipe, but it couldn't, not even a drop of water came out. The "free continental breakfast" consisted of corn flakes (no milk), white bread (no butter or jam, did not even see a toaster), and apple juice that tasted freezer burned?!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MomToTwoColumbia_MO
Reviewed October 24, 2011

We stayed here because it was supposed to be a 2 1/2 star hotel. When we arrived to the room it was disgusting! Stains on the walls and carpet. Band aids on the door. The phone was even dirty. When I talked to the manager he just gave me a blank stare. We didn't stay at this flea bag of a hotel we checked out within 10 min. I was afraid for my kids to touch anything and not to mention if any hotel was going to have bed bugs they would be living large at the Key West Inn. There is NO WAY this place should even have a 1 star rating!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family