Holiday Inn Express Clanton
Hampton.com
$74
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdesk clerkrecommend this hotelbreakfast was excellentpeach parkbiscuitsmuch needed restcomfy bed and great showerlake mitchellbreakfast optionsroom was spotlessa great stayeach eveninga bit priceyyoung womanwould definitely stay here againovernight staythe breakfast area
Reviewed July 26, 2012

OK, call me picky, but I like my hotel room to have no smell, not very strong air freshener smell. Also, the hotel was a bit pricey for a small town. On the other hand, the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good. The desk clerk provided great service.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is the place to stay in clanton al. I've stayed at other places as well but nothing compares any other hotels . Other places are horrible.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Ppayel
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We stopped here for the night during our road trip to Florida. We didn't have a reservation, but that wasn't a problem. We were checked in quickly and efficiently, and the front desk person was very nice. Wifi works great and the connection is fast. The pool is a little small, and when there are 4 or 5 kids in it, it gets kind of crowded. The complimentary breakfast was great (made to order pancakes from a nifty little machine, eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy, cinnamon rolls, bagels, toast, different cereals, different juices, etc.). And a big plus for me was that we didn't hear any noise from neighboring rooms. We'll definitely stay here again if we're in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2012

The staff is always friendly. The cleanliness is superb. Will stay here everytime I am in town.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

I always stay here at this hotel while I'm in clanton for work. Staff is excellent and helpful specially renea and mark and one more person Debra.

• Stayed: March 2012