“A must stop on I65!”

Durbin Farms Market
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Clanton
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I love this little place! I love to browse the market for foods and various home decor items. Some of their prices are high, but I look nonetheless. The sandwich-ice cream shop has very yummy food and sweet treats! If your on I65 south of Birmingham it is worth a stop!!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We always stop at Durbins on our way to and from Florida. We have to get peaches and always have to get extra for other family members. Their cafe has excellent sandwiches and homemade ice cream and desserts. H

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Florida...passing through from Kentucky, and I'm glad we did. It was a perfect place to browse around with the kids. They have cute stuff in the boutique and the outside market. The food was pretty good..not excellent. Now, the ice cream was delicious. We all got peach pecan and it was better than good! After our lunch and browsing, we sat outside at the tables. We will definitely go again if we're in the area.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Stopped at the recommendations of several friends. Very attractive and clean restaurant. Food was good quality very much overpriced for the quantity provided.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Stopped here on the recommendation of a friend. Here's her suggestions (which we followed to a tea): go inside 1st and eat lunch - I had chicken salad on croissant and husband had a Cuban - we LOVED them both. 2nd go check out the boutique - we shopped in the clearance section for over an hour!!! 3rd treat yourself to the BEST ice cream - my fav the peach! Last, buy some peaches to take home :)

WONDERFUL STOP AND WELL WORTH IT!!!