“Always great - owner and manager are exceptional”
Review of Los Amigos

Los Amigos
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Citronelle
Cuisines: Mexican
Citronelle, Alabama, United States
“Always great - owner and manager are exceptional”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I eat here almost weekly with my family or just my wife and I. The food is always served fast, always hot and fresh. I have eaten at a LOT of Mexican restaurants in the south, north and west. This one holds its own the best.

• Visited April 2014

Racine
“Great food”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

4 of us stopped here. We all had different things. All were great. Dont miss the cheese sauce!. Service was decent as well!

Mobile, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

My family and I are regulars. I work close by so I often stop by for lunch also. Great menu, staff and prices are very reasonable.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank bigwill1767
Mobile, Alabama
“Yummy”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We are regulars at this establishment. Eat there several times a week. That previous post about it being the worst food and the worst service must be crazy. Must have an uneducated palate. The food is the best you will find around for miles. Somebody must of tried to get something for nothing because los amigos is very accomodating. Have eaten there for years!!! Atmophere, service, food and managment are ALL outstanding!$!$

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Mandy P
Mobile, Alabama, United States
“Worst restaurant in the world, and worst owner! A package deal”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

This is the worst place I have ever eaten in my life! The waitress brought me salsa to put on my nachos and it was too hot! That's was after one bite. When we got the total for the order we were charged for nachos that were not eaten. I asked the owner why are we being charged, he said it's nothing he can do! He didn't so any concern about the issue at all! Don't come here you will receive the worse service EVER!

Visited May 2012