“Excellent value for excellent stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Centre
Bay Springs Country Inn & Campground
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Centre
Loganville, Georgia
“Excellent value for excellent stay”
Reviewed December 2, 2010

My mom and I stayed at the motel while attending a wedding nearby. The room was very clean and well adorned. I judge a room by the mattress and the water pressure. Both were outstanding. Very friendly management. We will definitely go back for another visit.

• Stayed November 2010
1 Thank TGriff30052

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Dallas, Georgia
Reviewed December 1, 2010

This has to be the best motel I've ever stayed in! Cleanliness and friendliness beats any four or five star hotel/resort! The staff go above and beyond to make sure your stay is enjoyable. The motel is located next door to Bay Springs Marina which makes it the perfect location for fishermen. You can stay at the motel, dock your boat at the marina and never have to move your truck. It's also a great place to stay with the family or just on a weekend getaway.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank SVizcaya
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed October 11, 2010

I was there for a bass tournament and I could not have asked to be treated better. The accomodations were efficient, clean, and the hotel staff was great! Owners Terri and Rickey Hyatt treated us like we were old friends and went out of their way many times to make our stay most pleasant. I will certainly return again! We had a really great time staying there.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank jlbuck3
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Reviewed October 7, 2010

If you are looking for a quiet and warm and friendly place to stay...look no futher....it is here.....all you need has been waiting on you......fishing Heaven for sure.....and the shops are so close you can do both in the same day....My sister and i went to the 411 garage sale..this is our 4 year...I found this Hotel on line....we stayed 2 days this year but will stay 3 next year...Bay Springs has it all.....pool to swim...will help you freeze your catch to take home...The owners are so ready to help with any needs you have.....They told us of a place to eat in Ballplay Al..7 miles out in the country...BEANS and GREENS...restaurant ...what a treat...we ate there both nights....Go..tell them I sent ya.....worth your trip..Becky and Deroma...Tuscaloosa Al......ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank jonespollyr
Traveler
Reviewed December 14, 2008

This one of those little country motels that is owned and operated by an actual 'American' and it shows !
At $63.80 (including tax) it may just a tad overpriced but not so much you won't want to stay here...it's worth it.
The rooms are a good size and clean. Well maintained property as well.
There is also a campground here and it is just a few steps from Wiess Lake.
It is a mile or two out of town but I would totally recommend it not only because it is the only 'American" owned property in Centre AL but it is in a beautiful location and very quiet and restful.
They don't do breakfast there but do provide coffee. The office has quite a good selection of snacks and drinks (plus other items) on sale - and they are not overpriced. I would think this would be a perfect place for fishermen or boaters to come and stay. Also, ideal for a family or couples weekend getaway.
Every now and then I get lucky and my company books me into one of these nice little country motels which I personally enjoy a lot.
The owner is one the nicest I have ever had to deal with. She really tries to make you feel at home...and achieves that.
I would definitely recommend this property for any type of traveller at all...with no reservations.

• Liked — It's just a great country motel
  • Disliked — Leaving
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank Ozcfied
Also consider these accommodations in or near Centre
Days Inn Of Centre
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Payne
Super 8 Gadsden AL
Super 8 Gadsden AL
#6 of 13 in Gadsden

Been to Bay Springs Country Inn & Campground? Share your experiences!