“Clean, great owners!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Centre
Bay Springs Country Inn & Campground
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Centre
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Coming back from Florida, booked room with Terri. She made sure we had three beds, it was very clean. Would definitely stay again no hesitation. Lake was pretty and peaceful, pool was perfect temperature. Kids loved walking the grounds and I especially enjoyed the covered patio with swing. Very relaxing even though my mom & hubby did not catch anything. Ok a few bluegills... I liked the outdoor chairs and table with grill, next time I will bring steaks. Place is a little off beaten path, but that's what made it so peaceful too. Only change would be to make pathway to rooms larger, my mom had trouble getting thru with wheelchair. Thanks Terri recommending good catfish restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Tuyet K
There are newer reviews for Bay Springs Country Inn & Campground

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Let me start by saying, this is a Motel. There are no fancy amenities or special services but the owners are amazing people. The rooms are clean and the showers work great. There is a pool and it appears to be well maintained. We stayed here and it was fine. We felt safe and comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Nina L
Reviewed November 20, 2013

If you want a nice clean, affordable, American owned place to stay the Bay Springs is it. The rooms are very clean. No odors, linens are clean. The owners are awesome and always friendly and helpful. Good recommendations on places to eat and things to see. This was my second stay and I will stay here next time I am in Centre Alabama.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Verna S
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Just got home from a four nights stay here. If your fishin' Weiss Lake, this is the place to stay. They have great accommodations, the rooms are clean and the staff is great. Another great feature is the fish cleaning facility for guest to use. Also, give Max a call and he'll clean them for you!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank jnwill0
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Terri and the crew at Bay Spring hosted my Bass Club Classic in October. We were taken great care of. A great place to stay and a great place to fish. It's like stepping back in time when people care about their Customers and their happiness.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Wayne T
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I found myself needing to find a place to spend the night. This was unexpected so I didn't want to spend a lot of money but I wanted a clean American owned place to stay. When I rode my motorcycle down into the driveway I knew that I had found it. The owners were extremely helpful and caring. The room was amazingly clean. No odors, no mold, no worries about clean linens. There was a mini fridge and PLENTY of outlets. I will go back even of its just to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank N2n8ure
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The room was exactly what we needed to rest and refresh from our trip. We enjoyed the outside nooks to read or talk and if we had brought fishing equipment, we could have fished from the piers that are also located on the property. The owners try to anticipate your needs by even providing complimentary hot coffee in the office along with various snacks that can be purchased. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Wanda C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Centre
Days Inn Of Centre
Cowan Creek Resort
Cowan Creek Resort
#2 of 2 in Centre
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Payne

Been to Bay Springs Country Inn & Campground? Share your experiences!