“One night stay for a local event.”
Review of Days Inn Of Centre

Days Inn Of Centre
Days Inn Of Centre
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Centre

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Ellijay, Georgia, United States
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This hotel is located in a good spot. The maintenance of the rooms is horrible! The bathroom was nasty. There was a bar of used soap and a half bottle of shampoo up in the corner of the shower. The shower curtain had mold all over it and the toilet seat had brown stuff all over the bottom of it. Disgusting! The only reason I didn't rate this hotel terrible is because the guy at the desk was really nice.When I checked in, my fridge wasn't working. I called the front desk and the guy came to my room and asked me if I really needed a working fridge while my 18 month old was standing by me. Really? How else am I supposed to keep her milk cold? Then my boys tried to connect to the wifi and congratulations, it didn't work. It would connect, but it kept telling us webpage was unavailable, which meant they obviously didn't pay the bill or the router was bad. Either way we didn't have internet the whole time we were there. The guy in the office did offer for me to come do whatever I needed to in the office! Wierd!! That next morning I called the front desk to ask for another towel and the office guy told me he would have to see if there were anymore because someone just came and got 6! How many towels do they have?? All together, the manager was very nice, but the rooms are aweful!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Onalaska
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This hotel is located good. The maintenance of rooms is very poor. The shower curtain was torn almost in half horizontal. The towels were short for a couple staying in room there was only one hand towel. The door lock was not working most of the time.
I do appreciate the pet friendliness. The overhead light and the lamps were operated by the same switch so you could not have lamps on without the overhead light on.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Centre
Days Inn Fort Payne
#2 of 7 in Fort Payne
Hampton Inn Gadsden
Hampton Inn Gadsden
#4 of 13 in Gadsden

Been to Days Inn Of Centre? Share your experiences!